camber kit?

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
Don't cheap out on suspension components like mr blue stated above. It will be more expensive if the camber kit fails on the road. I run the skunk2 camber kit as well. The fact that there is a difference in the two camber angles means that something is bent. Most likely the lower control arm if your uppers are okay (camber kit arm)

jayyjayy88

I wouldnt buy cheap suspension components. If they fail, could have a bad time. They are easy to install.
So I'm going to get the skunk2 like you recommended. Rather spend the extra money to be safe then have a bigger problem.

Only question i have is, should i get the tuner series or pro series?
I dont plan on going any lower, and im off by 3 degrees.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
So I'm going to get the skunk2 like you recommended. Rather spend the extra money to be safe then have a bigger problem.

Only question i have is, should i get the tuner series or pro series?
I dont plan on going any lower, and im off by 3 degrees.
get the pro or ultra, lower profile so they wont bang up against your shock tower. And if thats a real concern, they have bump stops you can use (i have a set im not using if interested). But the skunk should be able to pull +/- 5 degrees on the skunk arms. They can pull like 7 on other arms.

jayyjayy88

you could get Buddy Club P1s also :D
price is pretty similar, how are your ball joint boots holding up?
I've read that the skunk2 ball joint boots shred in less than 1 year.
whats the max degree you can adjust those?

i found these two

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buddy-Club-Camber-Kit-Front-P1-Racing-DC2-Integra-ITR-/320631630894?hash=item4aa7226c2e&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buddy-Club-Front-Camber-Kit-Civic-92-95-EG-Integra-94-01-DC2-/281318362651?hash=item417fe18e1b&vxp=mtr

any difference?

Noneed2Hate

So far so good, I just have them for correcting the camber caused by lowering the car, so normal use, nothing strenuous.

But I've only had them for 2 months roughly, so I can't say anything personally on the longevity, but I'd imagine it's similar to skunk2 at the very least.

Nick_C78

Wanna know why you don't want to cheap out on these?

Is it still worth saving $70? Also, consider that if/when it does break what else it might ruin and the fact that you'll have to buy another one...