Spitfire8o5's TimeAttack DC #117 Build

renarudo

I respect that, then look up Samuel Smith's Nut Brown, it's pretty smooth. I'm really feeling that white sedan with the wing for some reason.

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
Have you guys tried Natural light though
lol when I need to sober up
you make me want a fugen wing.
they get hood rats, I love hood rats
I respect that, then look up Samuel Smith's Nut Brown, it's pretty smooth. I'm really feeling that white sedan with the wing for some reason.
ill look into it man, if you have a Bevmo, one of my favorites if "Karl Strauss Off the Rails" they only sale it in growlers but damn is it good.. its a hopped up red ale
I'm a big fan of Duvel, that is some mighty tasty beer.
ill look into it brotha man

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
here is a pic I took the other day going thru track withdraw lol

and some progress for the M3 drift build, don't think ill be focusing for time attack with this car anymore because ill probably end up having way too much fun and selling the DC lol

went with the ebay stage 4 clutch kit with single mass flywheel conversion (traditional style, OEM is dual mass for less cabin noise and what not)

then this happened lol, happiest moment of my life

then this made me happy

stay tuned for skid action as soon as the clutch is done braking in at 500 miles!!!

renarudo

Hey Mr. 805 do you have a Type R front sway bar or did you stay with a stock rs front sway bar for that signature lift off oversteer I keep seeing in your videos on youtube?

DC2HOG

B18DC1
Just bought a '97 GS-R , should be in Mon-Wed to be picked up, I'm putting 3" Coilovers on it & want it to set like yours in this Pic or WheelWell about Mid-Tire on 16X7.5 or 17X7.5-8 +30-35 offset inch Rims with the stance of your car, if you can give me any HELP or Ideals to get it where I want it

DC2HOG

B18DC1
What do I need to do to my GSR to get it to set like this with 3" CoilOvers & 16X7.5/8" or 17/7-7.5 Rims but have the fender wells filled up like yours without rubbing constantly? Any help , hints would be appreciated man, Thanks Newbie Nik

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
Tool box spills are annoying!
yes sir, It happens to me at least once a year if not more lol
]http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff18/Flexin5_2007/IMG_4270.jpg

actually....is yours adjustable?
yes they are, but mine is super bendy lol so it doesn't really hold up
Hey Mr. 805 do you have a Type R front sway bar or did you stay with a stock rs front sway bar for that signature lift off oversteer I keep seeing in your videos on youtube?
I have a 98Spec R front sway bar, I couldn't handle the stock front with the eibach rear lol, I don't like spring rates being backwards like half the guys out there ether lol
Just bought a '97 GS-R , should be in Mon-Wed to be picked up, I'm putting 3" Coilovers on it & want it to set like yours in this Pic or WheelWell about Mid-Tire on 16X7.5 or 17X7.5-8 +30-35 offset inch Rims with the stance of your car, if you can give me any HELP or Ideals to get it where I want it
nice purchase sir, the wheel fitment youre trying to achieve I think is a 15 or 16x7.5-8 + 35-25 or so, with a nice 205 size tire, but camber and ride height also take a toll as to where your going to be happy and what wont rub.. hope that helps