Zawn's Dark Horse

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Try it, record it and ill analyze the video. lol Although i can imagine how the water would move, what im trying to understand is transferring weight to the front for entry. You brake, the front gets loaded, let off and gas it at entry to settle the suspension... front loaded weight should now redistribute back out. Naturally weight will shift in the turn but trying to understand and visualize it in relevance to Thadyas little spat.

Where i come from, mistakes cannot be afforded. I will probably drive under my limit. Spin offs will hopefully happen later when i get a feel, for the limit and preferably not at all. lol

Last edited:

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I'll gladly sell the nuts to contribute to funding. :mrgreen: People that drive at their limit who have not learned a track yet are the first to make mistakes and dont actually know their limit. Cmon now.. we all know a spin off etc all makes for shorter times.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Spinning by having a shit ton of over or understeer is unavoidable. Ive had loads of understeer on an off lap. Shit happens. People spin.

ZaWn

Do you have the XP8 or the 10?
XP8s in the fronts.

I don't think Thadya's DC4 has too much oversteer. I think she's just not transfering the weight to the front properly at corner entry.

Thadya, let me drive The Crosser next time. :thumbs up
Hehez, how bout you sit with me so that you can point out my flaws?

Where i come from, mistakes cannot be afforded. I will probably drive under my limit. Spin offs will hopefully happen later when i get a feel, for the limit and preferably not at all. lol
I believe Thadya has some nuts for you sir.
:haha:

I'll gladly sell the nuts to contribute to funding. :mrgreen: People that drive at their limit who have not learned a track yet are the first to make mistakes and dont actually know their limit. Cmon now.. we all know a spin off etc all makes for shorter times.
Spinning by having a s*** ton of over or understeer is unavoidable. Ive had loads of understeer on an off lap. s*** happens. People spin.
I think what we left out was the fact that it was a chilly day. It is the driver's fault for not taking weather conditions into account and it resulted to the spin out. Different drivers have different methods of familiarizing themselves with the track. I guess mine is to push and then tone down after you find the car's limit. Hehez

-Z-

ZaWn

You know I won't let anything bad happen to The Crosser Thadya. :)

And which lap did you spin out?
Before turn 15 and second lap.

I trust you Matt, I'll be a passenger for one session. Yee

-Z-

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
haha Z i think a lot of people do that and not always intentionally. I want to make sure no one thinks im directing my last statement to anyone. Its my general point of view and philosophy when it comes to aggressive driving of any kind and was meant to be example to my goal for not spinning out at all.

I want to move that suspension load discussion to the time attack thread not to clutter up yours.

ZaWn

haha Z i think a lot of people do that and not always intentionally. I want to make sure no one thinks im directing my last statement to anyone. Its my general point of view and philosophy when it comes to aggressive driving of any kind and was meant to be example to my goal for not spinning out at all.

I want to move that suspension load discussion to the time attack thread not to clutter up yours.
Yes sir. XD

-Z-

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Theory is cool, I have a good understanding of what needs to happen, but between slowing from 110 to 50 and turning into a corner, it's tough to keep track of. I always have to mentally review my run after I complete it when I'm in the pits. If this was based on theory, video game fanatics would be the best drivers around from ten thousand hours on forza

Nick_C78

Its my general point of view and philosophy when it comes to aggressive driving of any kind and was meant to be example to my goal for not spinning out at all.

I am aggressive as hell and I have yet to heave a true spin(Still early in the game for me though I'll admit). I have gone off in to the dirt in order to avoid wrecks and gone 2 wheels off on accident and gotten a little slideways, but never spun. Philosophy behind that? :p Just busting your balls bro, or rather your nuts, that are not of race quality yet <3

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Theory is cool, I have a good understanding of what needs to happen, but between slowing from 110 to 50 and turning into a corner, it's tough to keep track of. I always have to mentally review my run after I complete it when I'm in the pits. If this was based on theory, video game fanatics would be the best drivers around from ten thousand hours on forza
I hope not. Im horrible on Gran Turismo. :rolf:

Dont need a philosophy on that nick. The core of all of it is the drivers ability and even beginners are not on the same level of each other. That said, i dare you to follow me on 2 wheels. :mrgreen: