The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

dlo253

Yeah, sure wouldn't hurt to lift her up a little bit. Either way hahah....
Still probly gonna have to roll fenders and toss the liners, unless you wanna rub or be monster truck status. Lol..
We can make it work tho one way or another.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Do you think we could do it Sunday? I work mon-sat.
Really? F*ck! My only day off is Saturday, and trying to get Sundays off is like pulling teeth. I asked my boss about HT to get that off, and I doubt I'm going to get it so that's super lame...

As far as the wheels go, they look cool. I personally am not a fan of a lot of spokes, the less spokes the better in to me, but if you like them then f*ck what everyone else thinks you know? It's your car :)

DA9_253

CASCADE HONDA CREW
Damn that's lame bro. Well what time are we planning on having the meet on that Saturday? I get off at 3:00pm so could we maybe meet up around 4:00? Also where's it going on at? About the wheels, I'm not really a big fan on 17's but they look really good, espesially in person, and their going to be in pearl white.

dlo253

Hell no bro, that run is waaaaay up north, maybe u could try to talk him into letting u off early?? I still gotta get my car ready for that long haul haha. I think those 17s could work. You don't drive around like I do, which is much more performance oriented. Just gotta watch the ugly pierce county potholes. And your exhaust will be higher off the ground, so less rocks can get in the way haha :)

DA9_253

CASCADE HONDA CREW
Hahahaha you got jokes!! Stupid boulders! What's way up north? Like everett? DEEEEP!!! lol. But s*** I work in Tukwila so I'm half way there. Maybe we can meet where we picked up ur RSX seats and roll together. I'll talk to my boss about getting off early, he's a pretty laid back dude, so I'm sure he won't mind. Also do you know what time you wanna roll??

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Since your gonna be working, we can make the meet around noon? How's that sound? And we can all meet up in Everett, only one who is north of that is rattle can Jeff (lol). We can meet up with him as we go through marysville. But I'm taking you guys up to Arlington and beyond :D take you down some country roads with lots of twists and turns and a couple good straight shots too. Up mountain loop highway is the destination. Maybe we can have a bbq up there if its not too late and the weather is good

dlo253

Haha you know i got jokes fool! Yeah that sounds good to me. I gotta do a valve adjustment and replace a couple gaskets before then, probly get on that after HT..... haha Fuckin rattle can Jeff, and forest... yeah a BBQ would be cool, where could we Q at tho? Yeah ima need to probly try to put some cash to the side for gas too. Gonna have to look at my pay schedule and see how that will work. Most likely I'll get paid the Monday after like always, just like HT.. pissed. Lol.. it better not rain for HT or I might say fuck it lol.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
I have a small bbq I can put in the trunk. There's hella camp sites up there, or at the end of the road (where it turns to a dirt road) there's a big turn around. We could just pull the bbq out there. Anyone have a small table they could through in their trunk for setting up mustard and ketchup and stuff? I'll bring buns and a couple packs of jot dogs if someone else wants to bring burgers?

dlo253

I probly got a table, can't fit it in my ride tho.... I can put money Down on some part of the food either way..

Alright, so HT...... Who's all really tryna go? I got so much shit goin on, and some more bullshit just came up today that's probly gonna cost me money I don't really have. Kinda second guessing going, but if you guys still wanna go I can probly make it happen. But, wouldn't be mad either way lol..

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
I'm planning on going, and twaffle is gonna go too. This all depends on whether I get the day off though. I'm going to talk to my boss again today and tomorrow when he writes the schedule. Hopefully I can make it, if not we should plan another meet we can all go on this month, or next month.

Seattleteggy

Thanks for the rims Marc:D they are sexy!!! got my car washed and pretty now. ready for my night out with my date lol. As for that window trim..the guy sold it befor he messaged me back so i didnt get that in time. so if ANYBODY finds the side trims for a front teg window HIT ME UP. im trying to get it below 80$

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Thanks for the rims Marc:D they are sexy!!! got my car washed and pretty now. ready for my night out with my date lol. As for that window trim..the guy sold it befor he messaged me back so i didnt get that in time. so if ANYBODY finds the side trims for a front teg window HIT ME UP. im trying to get it below 80$
That sucks dude, sorry. Rims do look good though, much better than painted bottle caps! :D ill keep my eye out, just keep checking Craigslist, or even pick n pull.

Seattle, what you think about the June meet? Does that date and time sound good for you?