The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

DA9_253

CASCADE HONDA CREW
Hey, if you need to get a hold of me to buy those wheels, hit me up on here. Out of a phone at the moment.

Jeffaj20

So I stopped by Facetuned after work to talk with Tony about a few things.. And he told me he's gonna need my car probly this week or next week, to make DA traction bars! Pretty stoked.. Lol.

Yo Jeff, didn't you say you had some 90-91 tails layin around?
I think so, my dad did a whole garage cleaning. So hopefully they're around still haha

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Got my spark plug cables in today, so I put in the new plugs and the cables. The ones I had before were such sh*t...they all tore off on the plug and distributor ends...thank god for needle nose plyers :D. Next is the hids. What do you guys think? I'm thinkin 10,000k's cause I want them more blue. Do any of you have pictures of your own hids and what kind they are?

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
8k is already pretty blue lol
Yeah just did some digging and saw some pictures. I think ill roll with 8k. The 10k are hour, but it looks almost straight blue, and I don't feel like getting ticketed...stupid laws anyway... :(

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Is that the place you got all your trim and molding from? I really need some for my car all mine is going bad lol
No, I just saw it while flipping through craigslist. I remembered someone from the meet didn't have molding and sh*t around their windshield at all and thought of them. Was that you?

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Saw this teg in kirkland after I delivered to one of our store. Was in the work van so I couldn't get a better pic, sorry lol. But it doesn't look too bad...DEFINATELY needs a drop, especially with those little wheels, and darker tint, but at least its straight

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Riced out haha. Were those the all clear tails? That color is f***in loud! Haha
Yeah, mostly clear. There was some color over the lights I think? But it looked pretty rice from behind...

So, remember how my rear drivers side looked lower than the passenger side? Well it is, I was on flat ground earlier and noticed it. Then again somewhere else...any ideas on what it could be? I'm gonna have to look on Saturday.

Also, anyone know what I could do about my shift knob leaving that metallic rub off on my hand? I'll post a pic of my hand in a minute here...
EDIT: ok so battery on phone gonna die so ill post a pic when I get home. :(

Last edited:

dlo253

Could be various things, what suspension are you on?
Heheh... He said rub off...
Lol, suck it up until I make some then buy one from me that wont do that. :)