The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Decided to quote this from the roll call thread...
Right on. It is on the 22nd at 4:00. We are discussing location ideas over on our forum, will keep everybody over here posted as well.
If the rain doesnt stop and i cant get my stuff put back together before the 22nd. I might not be able to drive the integra to the meet.

dlo253

What all do you need to do? You got plenty of time! Still no location, will be up this week. Toss up between a few local locations.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I just got my wiper arms in. The arms doesnt have splines in it. Talked to Dennis(i think) from oemacuraparts. He told me, to try it to see if the the arms will work. If not, I will have to return it and he will have to get a hold of America Honda in cali and figure out the issue. If all works well, that will be one less thing to worry about.

Now, I havent ordered my quick release yet. I am trying to figure out if the company I will be buying it from, is legit. There based in Australia ;)

Then, running a 1/0 gauge, remote, RCA, speaker wires under the carpet while the seats are out. Hence why it needs to stop raining. No garage = No rain

EDIT: can i run speaker wires with power wires?

dlo253

Strange.. Wish I had time to just come take a look. We might meet at Sprinker, im sure you could handle that drive without wipers, get rainX!

Which company is that?And why not buy from a US seller?

I keep my power wire separate. I have my speaker wires running down the center of the car.

That's about an hour of work, weather permitting of course..

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
I just got my wiper arms in. The arms doesnt have splines in it. Talked to Dennis(i think) from oemacuraparts. He told me, to try it to see if the the arms will work. If not, I will have to return it and he will have to get a hold of America Honda in cali and figure out the issue. If all works well, that will be one less thing to worry about.

Now, I havent ordered my quick release yet. I am trying to figure out if the company I will be buying it from, is legit. There based in Australia ;)

Then, running a 1/0 gauge, remote, RCA, speaker wires under the carpet while the seats are out. Hence why it needs to stop raining. No garage = No rain

EDIT: can i run speaker wires with power wires?
I have a second set of wiper arms I'm trying to sell...the ones on my Gs-r, just gotta swap them for my spare set from the LS. I can try and do that tonight, and meet with you tomorrow after work or something and sell you the second set...

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Strange.. Wish I had time to just come take a look. We might meet at Sprinker, im sure you could handle that drive without wipers, get rainX!

Which company is that?And why not buy from a US seller?

I keep my power wire separate. I have my speaker wires running down the center of the car.

That's about an hour of work, weather permitting of course..
AUD currency is .10 cents less than USD currency. With shipping and everything, Im saving close to $100 vs a US company.
I will txt you the company name as I dont want to broadcast on the forums yet. Until I can confirm they are legit. Which, Im thinking they are. I will be paying them through paypal

I will try it out the new arms today, if weather is permitting me after work. Just another hr in hell and I will be free :)

I was thinking of running my RCA wires up the middle, but might send that through the driver side. I dont know

I have a second set of wiper arms I'm trying to sell...the ones on my Gs-r, just gotta swap them for my spare set from the LS. I can try and do that tonight, and meet with you tomorrow after work or something and sell you the second set...
Thanks. Will let you know how things go with what I have.

dlo253

Yeah txt me and I will look em up, also include the cost for which items, and I will see if any of my sources can beat it.
Run the RCAs down one side of the center hump and the speaker wires along the other side of it. That way you arent wasting length by running them to the side of the car.

SoundEfx

The only set of wires you can't have side by side are the power and signal wires.

So run the amp power wires on one side and run the speaker signal wires on the other side.

If that is what you meant before, then disregard my statement...LOL

dlo253

Upcoming meet info:

Where? Spanaway Park
14905 Bresemann Blvd. South
Spanaway, WA 98387

(I would like to meet at the same area we did last time, hopefully we get lucky.)

When? Saturday March 22nd @ 4:00 PM

We're gonna be doin the usual BBQ, so we need to figure out who's bringing what..
Any food/snacks and drinks obviously, but we also need garbage bags and stuff to clean up with and keep our area maintained as we go. Don't worry Marc, ain't askin your ass to bring bags again! :lol:
I might still have plates, napkins, and plastic silverware from last time, but I will have to check and report back.
So everybody post up what you are bringing so we can get a little list going and try to stay somewhat organized. We we're slackin this time around regarding planning, but the schedule has been set since last year so hopefully everybody can make it. That last sentence obviously wasn't directed at any of the newcomers.

SoundEfx

My question would be "What do you guys need?"
What ever those items are, I'll help bring.

Yo Skid, two white teg convoy?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I have a bunch of Safeway bags that I dont need. I will bring them

I will bring burgers and buns. What kind of stuff do you like on your burgers?
Ketchup; Pickles; Mustard, etc...
Let me know so i can pick them up

DLO, How many on the list so far?

dlo253

Ok sounds good. I will bring a couple full sized garbage bags too just in case.
As usual Skid, cutting board, knives, bbq utensils, and bbq just in case the standing one is taken.

All that sounds good to me, and cheese. Maybe lettuce..
Not too many so far, probly will be lucky to have 10 cars out. That makes it cheaper for us tho haha.
Waiting to hear back from a couple people regarding their work schedule.

dlo253

Everybody wants to bring damn garbage bags! Hahaha...
Who wants to be the nice person who handles the final trash disposal?? I'm tired of doing it every time :)
Lol, near Tacoma. Google it yo!

is3 said he will bring burgers and all the fixings.
Marc said he will bring pop.
I will cover plates, napkins and silverware.