Kurt Von Mustang

R13

The other asshole
Charly[horse];1359046 said:
That's crazy. Wyoming the only thing people would do to me in the teg is roll coal when I had my windows down. Used to piss me off so bad
They do that too.

It's gotten worse just in this year, This place is a decade behind, Everyone is just now getting smartphones and hondas are popping up everywhere and of course; It's a bunch of ricers. :lol:

Need to get some of those inside weight things.

But nice either way..... For a mustang..... :p :lol:
I know, I hate those weights, They ruin the lip of the rims :(

R13

The other asshole
A ridiculous f***ing place.

The "city" area where all the stuff is is about 20-30+ restaurants, Fat fucks. :lol:

There's like 3-4 "other" stores, Petsmart, K-mart, Walmart, Target but it's like 99% food places and most of them suck :rolf:

If I think about it next time I've got a day I should take the gopro through it.

One time I was waiting in the parking lot of petsmart which is right next to a shoe store and there were like 50 teenage girls around that general area, It's like that all the time, Like that's all there is to do besides eat and get fat as fuck. :lol:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I find it awesome that someone else I know has as much hate towards this area as I do :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Got that right. :lol:

I was born here and I grew up here, It was okay for a little while then about the time I was 8 years old I started to see how stupid and shitty this place really is and I've hated it with a passion ever since, If it weren't for my family I would've left years ago.

I am planning to move soon though, I need the RC51 to take the trip across the states to find where I wanna go, From there it's just a matter of making it happen.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Yea having lived a lot of places I can say East TN is the worst. If you ever want to check out Rochester feel free to stop in. Just bring some beer and you get free room and board and my killer omelets.

R13

The other asshole
Sweet! :lol:

The current route is Oklahoma, Down through dallas and austin TX to New Mexico, Up through southern california into northern then to portland OR and Seattle WA.

Mainly to meet CI members & friends to hang out a day or so, Probably gonna check out Vegas too but I haven't decided.

Thinking about hitting up NYC too before I move but that will be a separate trip.

R13

The other asshole
Interior shot, Not the best color scheme but it's actually kinda "nice", Just makes you feel good when you're in it, Still, There are changes to be made...

R13

The other asshole
For sure, Hoping to meet as many CI members as possible, See the whips and hang out.

SoundEfx

Cool. Just don't judge us by our whips.

I keep mine suv status because it rains here damn it...lol...
Jus kiddin.

R13

The other asshole
It's not how you stand by your car, It's how you race your car. :lol:

SoundEfx

lol.

The last time I 'raced' my teg my front right brake pads and rotor started smoking, literally.
But it was worth it because I had to teach a GSR what a B18B in an auto LS can do.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
lol.

The last time I 'raced' my teg my front right brake pads and rotor started smoking, literally.
But it was worth it because I had to teach a GSR what a B18B in an auto LS can do.
You got lucky he's a shity driver :lol: