MyLittleTeg's build

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
I realize that he's not building his car to all of y'alls preferences and specifications, but did y'all ever stop to think that he's building it based off of his budget, preferences and specifications because it's his car and not y'alls?
I also realize y'all are some of the more veteran members of this forum, but still. This is getting childish. Let him do him.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
I realize that he's not building his car to all of y'alls preferences and specifications, but did y'all ever stop to think that he's building it based off of his budget, preferences and specifications because it's his car and not y'alls?
I also realize y'all are some of the more veteran members of this forum, but still. This is getting childish. Let him do him.
Whatever you say Bobby Boucher

94RS

No fucks given.
You mean besides the 5sp shift pattern taped in front of the auto gear selector? Or the rising sun spray painted into the hatch cover? Pink spare wheel? Covering up a few small cracks by drilling holes and adding zipties?

You're right.. Nothing ricey at all.

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
You mean besides the 5sp shift pattern taped in front of the auto gear selector? Or the rising sun spray painted into the hatch cover? Pink spare wheel? Covering up a few small cracks by drilling holes and adding zipties?

You're right.. Nothing ricey at all.
It's not rice. It's called individualism, you little prick. If I wanted your input on how you thought I should build my car, I would've asked for it. I did things MY way because it's MY car. I don't care what you think.
The only thing, 'ricer' about this whole freakin' post is you're self-absorbed, ignorant attitude. When you get your head out of your backside and realize that not every Integra, or Honda for that matter, needs to meet your specific standards, then your input towards my car MIGHT matter. :cussing:
You might think you can scare newbies off, but you ain't scaring me off. I highly advise you not wasting your energy trying.

94RS

No fucks given.
It's not rice. It's called individualism, you little prick. If I wanted your input on how you thought I should build my car, I would've asked for it. I did things MY way because it's MY car. I don't care what you think.
The only thing, 'ricer' about this whole freakin' post is you're self-absorbed, ignorant attitude. When you get your head out of your backside and realize that not every Integra, or Honda for that matter, needs to meet your specific standards, then your input towards my car MIGHT matter. :cussing:
You might think you can scare newbies off, but you ain't scaring me off. I highly advise you not wasting your energy trying.
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Yeah, the rage post really shows how much you don't care...

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
How is doing the same s*** as another person "individualism"

"Ricerism" is more about the thought process and attitude one has about their car, ugly steering wheels and body kits etc. just boils down to bad taste.

Last edited: