MyLittleTeg's build

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
When your 6ft, you get tired of that big ass oem wheel pushing your knee into the door panel. Problem solved
You know you can adjust the wheel out of the way right?? I'm 6'1" and love the oem wheel.

Unless you have thunder thighs.

I bet he has thunder thighs.

94RS

No fucks given.
If you don't care, then why are ya so angry? :mrgreen: It's not my fault that you bought a wheel made from soda cans....

R13

The other asshole
I'm 6'4" and I just get tired of punching myself in the dick when I'm making a quick sharp turn.

Ryan659

I'm 6'4" and I just get tired of punching myself in the dick when I'm making a quick sharp turn.
I thought you were a girl......ewwwwww. you must have penis envy and wear a strap on all day long.

whitedc4

If that doesn't scare him away I don't know what would lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan659

I have a few that are over a foot long. :twisted:
semi off-topic, there's a show/documentary on Netflix about the worlds largest online retailer of sex toys and they get returns all the time of those, you know, big huge black cock dildo's. Apparently they girls think they can take more than what they really can :lol"

Ryan659

they throw away the "used"....... and abused ones away. it's nasty, they show the returns clerk putting on latex gloves to open the packages, it's hilarious.

And they get returns from parents who had their kid order the stuff with their credit card information :rolf: