MyLittleTeg's build

Sammich

takes nothing but 2 minutes to remove the seat covers and maybe 5 minutes to remove the wing...not much of any work...but what do i know

R13

The other asshole
No one said they looked good. :rolf:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Wow, can't believe i haven't seen this thread yet. It's not THAT bad, I've seen worse. (like integra front end on a civic hatchback). That spoiler though :lol:
Yes some of the stuff are rice but hey, if you like it then leave it. It is your car :thumbs up:

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Wow, can't believe i haven't seen this thread yet. It's not THAT bad, I've seen worse. (like integra front end on a civic hatchback). That spoiler though :lol:
Yes some of the stuff are rice but hey, if you like it then leave it. It is your car :thumbs up:
works been slow so I'm saving pennies atm. hoping to paint it white or silver once I get the wing on it. it's easy for some of the people to make fun of your car because they have $12k under the hood of theirs. I have $1500 in my whole car and it's a dd

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
works been slow so I'm saving pennies atm. hoping to paint it white or silver once I get the wing on it. it's easy for some of the people to make fun of your car because they have $12k under the hood of theirs. I have $1500 in my whole car and it's a dd

You'll build off of that $1500 and then by the time you realize it, you've put at least $10k if you stay committed to your car. I don't know exactly how much I put into mines but I can say I've spent more than the price I got it for, $3k+ and it's my DD. Look at other build threads on here and Honda Tech to get a better taste.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
You'll build off of that $1500 and then by the time you realize it, you've put at least $10k if you stay committed to your car. I don't know exactly how much I put into mines but I can say I've spent more than the price I got it for, $3k+ and it's my DD. Look at other build threads on here and Honda Tech to get a better taste.

Sent from my iPhone 2g
do you have a place in mind to get gsr leather seats so I can get rid of the AutoZone seat covers lol

Sammich

Just take them off :lol:
Check your local craigslist.

Sent from my iPhone 2g
this is what i said lol. stock looks better than what you spent your money on

OAN: i dont have $12k under my hood...i mean look at my wheels...THEY STOCK BRUH!!! :lol: