MyLittleTeg's build

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Stop bumping 3 year old threads with worthless posts. It's one thing when you ask a question about the thread in further detail but when you just agree with someone three years ago??

Dude, chill out, you don't need to comment on everything.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Stop bumping 3 year old threads with worthless posts. It's one thing when you ask a question about the thread in further detail but when you just agree with someone three years ago??

Dude, chill out, you don't need to comment on everything.
dude, chill. just posting my opinions.

Sammich

this thread is hilarious. here's my feelings about this, and it's cheap. remove the spoiler, go spoilerless, black tape the holes until u can get em filled. then remove the seat covers, then remove the shifter knob for a stock one.

money ideas. coilovers and some wheels...whether oem or aftermarket. i just feel like this is 2005 again

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
there bbs rims, I done the seat covers till I find gsr seats, and I have a type r spoiler being shipped now

Sammich

what's the difference between GSR seats and the seats you have now? unless you're getting leather it's no difference, and those seats are mint...let those covers go bro, take my word for it. you look like u fell in the uncle ben's factory right now

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
what's the difference between GSR seats and the seats you have now? unless you're getting leather it's no difference, and those seats are mint...let those covers go bro, take my word for it. you look like u fell in the uncle ben's factory right now
I'm wanting the leather seats, I hate the blue/black seats in it