Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
In my experience most of those clear covers like that leak, but it's worth a shot. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
No oil? :lol:

I thought that was the point of it. I don't know shit about harley engines :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
No oil? :lol:

I thought that was the point of it. I don't know s*** about harley engines :rolf:

Nope, just to cover the points/ignition. The stock one is just a tin plate that says what model bike (Firebolt 9/12, Uly, Lightning 9/12/CityX) riveted to a thin piece of aluminum that's screwed into the case.

The KZ is the same way, but it's a thicker metal held on by two bolts. (where it says Kawasaki in front of the brake pedal)

94RS

No fucks given.
Well that's stupid...

What is the point of the clear cover though? :lol:
My Firebolt one is bent to hell from the last owner and I don't really want the one that comes on the new engine that says Lightning on it :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
New engine came in way earlier than expected (supposed to be the 1st) and dropped off at the shop earlier :mrgreen:

94RS

No fucks given.
That's the one. I had the shop run the vin and it matched the bike in the pictures, so that was my best bet.

R13

The other asshole
I should probably get the 50's carb out of it's race fuel bath, it's been there for a week. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Why is that gear not like billet steel or something like a transmission grade gear? Overkill or not if that fucker sheers off the engine's toast. :lol: