Vistas finest 97' Integra LS -

Well it I'm not happy with what I bought I can always sell it really easy... San Diegos Craigslist is dead empty for parts and people swoop shit up as soon as it gets on the market. I can buy diff shit next week when I get paid again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way that shady shit works is Amazon + my bank =3-5 days processing on returns. So unless I want to wait until Thursday to reorder , which I'm not, I'm just gonna stick with it

renarudo

Tuner camber kit or the other levels that they offer?

So I tried to adjust my idle yesterday. Gave it a 1/4 counter clockwise turn, the result ... My rpms no longer drop down to 200 when I come to a stop. I'm still right around 5-600 rpms at idle, should I give it another 1/4 turn? I let the car fully heat up, give it an adjust and then reset the ecu and let it sit for like 10 minutes after start up. Any input? Thanks!

Best I could do for now .. I'm torn between saving up for GSR swap or keeping my good condition LS and just go bolt ons.

R13

The other asshole
Don't waste the money dude, you won't gain but maybe a couple horsepower.

If you're not ready to do the swap you're better off spending that money elsewhere.

Or you could boost the LS and run it till it blows. :lol:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Don't buy bolt ons for an LS, just work on the exterior/interior and then worry about the power. Turbo is always fun.

Don't buy bolt ons for an LS, just work on the exterior/interior and then worry about the power. Turbo is always fun.

You don't think intake header and exhaust would be worth the money? I at least want it to be able to breath.... And would be nice to at least sound better