Vistas finest 97' Integra LS -

Car alarm

Yeah definitely a good car alarm is on my list. Like next pay check I'm probably getting alarm, intake header and exhaust :D. If enough left over probably a amp and rear speakers. If you think it's really worthless do put money into an LS then maybe I'll just get alarm and paint job/wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan659

Bolt ons on a LS should be the last on your list. It's still going to be slow with them. But if you can't think of something more important then go for them, especially if they fit across all the engines.

R13

The other asshole
Those things are fine, they will change the power curve a little which might make it feel "faster" but I wouldn't do it just for power, and you said you'd like it to sound better so there's your other reason to do it.

Noneed2Hate

finish your suspension set up and you'll be having so much fun in the corners you won't be too worried about power. I have bolt-ons on my LS and it's little more than a placebo effect and as R13 stated just changed the power band slightly without really (or at all) adding anything more.

finish your suspension set up and you'll be having so much fun in the corners you won't be too worried about power. I have bolt-ons on my LS and it's little more than a placebo effect and as R13 stated just changed the power band slightly without really (or at all) adding anything more.

Great! Thank You I will just save for the swap.

renarudo

Suspension, tires, and maybe the ASR brace/sway bar upgrade will change your car drastically. Especially in the twisties.

Suspension, tires, and maybe the ASR brace/sway bar upgrade will change your car drastically. Especially in the twisties.

Yeah I got all that my brace and sway comes sometime this week then I'm hitting the mountain roads :D

renarudo

You might also want to find an empty lot to get a feel for the oversteer unless you plan to do the auto-x event at qualcolm and surprise yourself mid turn.