Vistas finest 97' Integra LS -

shit was a nightmare my tools suck and I was solo for the first two hours... Only got one on and it seriously made such a retardedly huge difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might also want to find an empty lot to get a feel for the oversteer unless you plan to do the auto-x event at qualcolm and surprise yourself mid turn.

Yeah I will hit the auto x :) and yeah I will not be sleeping once everything is installed :p

renarudo

i doubt it will oversteer. Its hard to get a honda to oversteer.
I will take your word on it Blue, though there are sometimes when I take a tight corner it slips in the rear a bit. I guess it just feels more tossable/easier to rotate. I don't remember who recommended me to the ASR/ITR rear sway combo; but I haven't looked back since.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I will take your word on it Blue, though there are sometimes when I take a tight corner it slips in the rear a bit. I guess it just feels more tossable/easier to rotate. I don't remember who recommended me to the ASR/ITR rear sway combo; but I haven't looked back since.
thats tires losing rear grip because youre blowing into the corner. oversteer has nothing to do with tires slipping. Its how the car rotates through a corner. ITR full sways will make the car handle neutral. Ive got my car set up mechanically to have liftoff oversteer and handle neutrally through a corner. I think Nick has his set for crazy rotation.

I fee like everyone and there mom had the itr sway bar so I kinda was liking getting the ST I don't see as much people, and from what I read, a huge rear sway is not always better ( especially for a mainly street car)

Ryan659

With these cars there's usually a reason a lot of people use the same set up, it's been deemed to work well.

Now, unless you're Blue or Nick who have lots of track time who have learned how they like their car fine tuned, I'd go with the masses until you learn more about your driving habits and the limits of your car. And don't learn the limits doing a mountain run, haha

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
3 quarts and cap it asap :eek:

you overfilled it.

With these cars there's usually a reason a lot of people use the same set up, it's been deemed to work well.

Now, unless you're Blue or Nick who have lots of track time who have learned how they like their car fine tuned, I'd go with the masses until you learn more about your driving habits and the limits of your car. And don't learn the limits doing a mountain run, haha
yup we have spent years developing our cars. Going against the grain in most cases isnt a great idea.

you overfilled it.

yup we have spent years developing our cars. Going against the grain in most cases isnt a great idea.

I gaged it based on how much was coming out the fill plug. I think a half quart or more dumped out until the stream was not so heavy. It shouldn't be dumping oil out the fill plug. I probably over filled it a little bit. The douche fukr at Acura told me 3 quarts of oil. Fk him. Is getting a smaller mm sway bar really going against the grain? What is your opinion of the ST 19mm rear bar?