Vistas finest 97' Integra LS -

R13

The other asshole
I'm gonna get tru-hart coils and stretched tires on 14x5s and hit the track

With my headgasket leaking coolant and all, I should have no problem passing tech :lol:

Ryan659

I'm gonna get tru-hart coils and stretched tires on 14x5s and hit the track

With my headgasket leaking coolant and all, I should have no problem passing tech :lol:

I was never teched at the track. Only at autoX and they have yet to look under the car for leaks :lol: go for it!

R13

The other asshole
:rolf:

I'd have to trailer it, it'd start puking all it's coolant 30-45 minutes in, if the stretched tires didn't blow off the rims on our rough ass highways first :lol:

Noneed2Hate

There is nothing wrong with a 19mm sway bar, but the point that you are already going to spend the time and money to put the part in, so you might as well get a step up instead of going with the bare minimum for lack of a better term.

Man people fuckin suck no one wants to help me with my install not even when I'm offering to pay fk people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate but I'm gonna be doing it tonight and tomorrow if it lasts that long

Got my camber kit on.... Had a pain in the ass time with getting the lil flange brace behind the shock to line up and get both into the holes and line up without it looking like that bar was punching my spring/bump stop. Can anyone tell me if I really should have cut that bar like the thread on Honda-tech
http://honda-tech.com/suspension-brakes-54/[faq]-blox-skunk2-camber-kit-install-diy-step-step-w-pictures-2099640/

I don't know if I tightened my hardware correctly on the camber kit when I switched it does it matter what angle I tightened the arm at? And still the ball join not sure if itightened it right it looks like I have some negative camber still on both sides will try to align/adjust tomorrow

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
with koni shocks youre supposed to reuse the OEM brake line bracket off the stock shock. hit it off with a hammer and hammer it back on.

Last edited:
Any input on LCA's? Trying to keep cost down but get S good quality... Will buy which ever ones are highly recommended but can there really be that big of a difference in quality ? Thx

Swerve

Shawn
Well I know you don't need any unless you just want them for looks