1/4 time in my '97 RS

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
Heads stock, valve train is in a box waiting to go in. But from what i heard these valves are only s*** after 300+ HP
take some pics of the parts if they have brand/make and model numbers on them, id like to look them up

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Best and suitable are two different things. I have springs and struts that suck dick, hella body roll, but I still clocked like 3 seconds faster than an ITR, S2k, wrx, etc and that was my first time autox'ing. Learning how to drive with safe, but less advanced mod's can be a benefit

LowSlowDC2

New to this game
Best and suitable are two different things. I have springs and struts that suck dick, hella body roll, but I still clocked like 3 seconds faster than an ITR, S2k, wrx, etc and that was my first time autox'ing. Learning how to drive with safe, but less advanced mod's can be a benefit
If you have anything in mind youd suggest please let me know. My old teg had wore out Neuspeed springs on tokico blues...thats the only other integra/honda ive ever owned. Plus im still learning. but who isnt

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
If you have anything in mind youd suggest please let me know. My old teg had wore out Neuspeed springs on tokico blues...thats the only other integra/honda ive ever owned. Plus im still learning. but who isnt
What kind of stance are you going for, I tend to prefer the feel of adjustable struts and HR OE sport springs or the standard sport springs, they are extremely well tuned progressive springs and the adjustable struts allow you to dial it in for both track and off track use. Ive never been a huge fan of coilovers.

Jabes

best I ever hit was a 15.9 with just bolt ons, maybe with a b16 trans and some slicks you could hit high 14s or low 15s but not much better. If you want it fast and still a daily build the engine for boost and you'll be able to get 13s on 250-300whp

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
Trans swap is definatly a must. But what strut spring combo is that>
those are KYB GR2 struts and HR OE Sport Springs with a .75-1" drop all around, best thing i ever did to the suspension, roads in jersey are terrible so i would never drop lower then 1" on this car for my own personal reasons. With 4 people in the car my exhaust touches the ground.

LowSlowDC2

New to this game
those are KYB GR2 struts and HR OE Sport Springs with a .75-1" drop all around, best thing i ever did to the suspension, roads in jersey are terrible so i would never drop lower then 1" on this car for my own personal reasons. With 4 people in the car my exhaust touches the ground.
idk, sounds like its kind of high. got a pic of it?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
best I ever hit was a 15.9 with just bolt ons, maybe with a b16 trans and some slicks you could hit high 14s or low 15s but not much better. If you want it fast and still a daily build the engine for boost and you'll be able to get 13s on 250-300whp
11-12 on 250-300 whp
That will be a bit tall, but as he explained, he is worried about the bumps and pits. I don't like how soft my spring/strut combo is, I'll be changing to coils asap

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
No i dont have any pictures of it from the side, but if your looking for something lower then i would go with part # 50145 which is the full sport springs which are 1.75 in the front and 1.5 in the back, it is a much more aggressive stance.