2.0L 200hp i-VTEC RSX > 1.8L 142hp non-VTEC/VTEC Integra ?

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Youre a lost cause because YOU bring up questions/comparisons about one motor to another in stock form and youre given answers/opinions. Then you argue that any motor can make power with forced induction providing examples etc. If you know this much why are you asking questions? Its already been said that with money almost any motor can make power but that takes away from the original question/comparison of the motors in question the way they come from the factory. You cant seem to separate the two. Did i say turbo ls sucks?

Is mcdonalds hamburger better than jack in the box's hamburger?

Mcdonalds burger is tiny with a small patty and hardly anything else on it except mustard and ketchup.

But i can supersize it.

No that doesnt do anything to the burger.

But if i increase the size of the patty or add two together and ask for lettuce and tomato it'll be as good if not better than the jack in the box burger.

Sure but the original burger is still a piece of shit small lame excuse of a hamburger.

Maybe that will give a little perspective. Pro tip: get a cheeseburger. Yes cheese is the best.

drevans_satx

Dylan
I followed your advice and got a cheeseburger from McDonalds. Then I made it into a mcgangbang

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
Youre a lost cause because YOU bring up questions/comparisons about one motor to another in stock form and youre given answers/opinions. Then you argue that any motor can make power with forced induction providing examples etc. If you know this much why are you asking questions? Its already been said that with money almost any motor can make power but that takes away from the original question/comparison of the motors in question the way they come from the factory. You cant seem to separate the two. Did i say turbo ls sucks?

Is mcdonalds hamburger better than jack in the box's hamburger?

Mcdonalds burger is tiny with a small patty and hardly anything else on it except mustard and ketchup.

But i can supersize it.

No that doesnt do anything to the burger.

But if i increase the size of the patty or add two together and ask for lettuce and tomato it'll be as good if not better than the jack in the box burger.

Sure but the original burger is still a piece of s*** small lame excuse of a hamburger.

Maybe that will give a little perspective. Pro tip: get a cheeseburger. Yes cheese is the best.
Hot damn, thats a good analogy! You've made this teacher happy.

And your arguement with him is funny. How could he give opinions on things he is still asking info about? Lol

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Fuck pancakes, you know why? Ill tell you why. It's bread. It's just bread. You know who ate bread? Jesus, and he was poor as shit. I don't fox with pancakes, French toast, biscuits and gravy; none of it. Even with a hamburger I usually end up ditching half the bun.

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
Fuck pancakes, you know why? Ill tell you why. It's bread. It's just bread. You know who ate bread? Jesus, and he was poor as shit. I don't fox with pancakes, French toast, biscuits and gravy; none of it. Even with a hamburger I usually end up ditching half the bun.
You must be one of those black people I hear so much about

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2