2011 ROTY: Best Overall Integra/RSX

Best Overall Integra/RSX

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
i love rickys car but i gave it to Cole. You both have great rides. and ricky is a dick but most of us are so its ok.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
I'll be honest, I didn't read through all the ROTY applications...cause I know most of these cars from build threads,

Nerks got my best DB vote, because of the motorwork. but overall, Ricky's is purty-er :D

JemmieN

not a girl lol
voted for dylan. when i think of "overall" i believe track performance and looks are equally important

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
do firby and smithboy get to revote since mrdc5 was banned?
Thats two votes that could go to someone who actually deserves the title.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Ricky's (8urcivic) is a prime example of a well balanced modified Integra. He's put in a lot of hard work on it over the years and it still keeps evolving. :thumbs up

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
said by the man way in the lead. respectable.
every vote counts. Im just a firm believer of being fair.

you should. :thumbs up.
i want to stay at those lodges next to the track.
there is a hotel just inside of danville thats half the price. ;)

Ricky's (8urcivic) is a prime example of a well balanced modified Integra. He's put in a lot of hard work on it over the years and it still keeps evolving. :thumbs up
thanks man. Wish people would actually read these applications and see how much work has been done. guess i just need more eye catching things for people to notice. Guess no one really notices a full oem upgraded brake kit with aftermarket fluid or full dampners vs sleeves or even true chassis bracing. O well. Im just a hard parker anyway. ;)

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
every vote counts. Im just a firm believer of being fair.

there is a hotel just inside of danville thats half the price. ;)

thanks man. Wish people would actually read these applications and see how much work has been done. guess i just need more eye catching things for people to notice. Guess no one really notices a full oem upgraded brake kit with aftermarket fluid or full dampners vs sleeves or even true chassis bracing. O well. Im just a hard parker anyway. ;)
:what: i dont even know what city is where in VA.