2011 ROTY: Best Overall Integra/RSX

Best Overall Integra/RSX

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
oooh and whats true chassis bracing? like strut bars and stuff or like fender braces
Im meaning that by people who purchase stuff like asr braces for the true function. Instead of buying them in super bright colors for all to see. Cheap strut bars, they only look cool. If you dont want your upper strut towers flexing, use something with some girth. Fender bracing is an awesome way to keep the front frome from flexing, but people dont buy those because only the owner of the car knows its there. The average person cant see they spent 300 dollars on something they drive to and from work and to the occasional walmart parking lot meet.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
Im meaning that by people who purchase stuff like asr braces for the true function. Instead of buying them in super bright colors for all to see. Cheap strut bars, they only look cool. If you dont want your upper strut towers flexing, use something with some girth. Fender bracing is an awesome way to keep the front frome from flexing, but people dont buy those because only the owner of the car knows its there. The average person cant see they spent 300 dollars on something they drive to and from work and to the occasional walmart parking lot meet.
I definitely wanna get some good bracing. We don't have many events here but we have two out of business malls and I wanna try and get some autox events going. All the tuners here don't do much but act like assholes and street race.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
oooooh gotcha :thumbs up

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I have to agree with this actually. I dislike it when people do things that are supposed to help your car, but aim it towards the show aspect. Granted, I have some very flamboyant colors on my car :lol: But all the pieces are there because I plan to start tracking my car this season, so yes, there's some nice eye candy, but I put it on the car to make it better sort of thing... If I wasn't a young punk, I'd go for more subtle parts however hahaha

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Ricky where's my vendor packet? Lol. I believe in both show and go...but my bright orange wheels are there because I like them, doesn't matter at all to me what others think. No one can see my engine internals...but I'm damn proud. That's what matters

8urcivic

Ricky where's my vendor packet? Lol. I believe in both show and go...but my bright orange wheels are there because I like them, doesn't matter at all to me what others think. No one can see my engine internals...but I'm damn proud. That's what matters
come see me this year and ill make sure youre taken care of. my wheels are bright, and i love them. But the main reason i switched from my nine lb rpf1s is because i switched to 9lb FORGED wheels. The strenth factor alone was the selling point.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Lemme know when the vendor info is out, we'd love to sponsor. But I'll be there either way with the GSR. I'll definitely come meet up with you guys. And I need to vote, been procrastinating that..I'm rocking meshes right now, once the build's finished and I track I will change wheels. When deos voting end? Or did it...?

8urcivic

Lemme know when the vendor info is out, we'd love to sponsor. But I'll be there either way with the GSR. I'll definitely come meet up with you guys. And I need to vote, been procrastinating that..I'm rocking meshes right now, once the build's finished and I track I will change wheels. When deos voting end? Or did it...?
This poll will close on 12-31-2011 at 11:00 PM

i will definitely be messaging you the info. Bring plenty of shirts, shift knobs, strut bars, brakes etc to put out that day.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
come see me this year and ill make sure youre taken care of. my wheels are bright, and i love them. But the main reason i switched from my nine lb rpf1s is because i switched to 9lb FORGED wheels. The strenth factor alone was the selling point.
i like my wheels wanted them for ever im thinking of RPF1s for my next wheel unless i get a really good deals on VOLKS

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
whats wrong with your gramlites?
i want a wheel im just going to use on the track so i can put stickier tires on. I tend to put on my gram lights and have them on for a very very very long time pretty much just to have a better tire and not worry about them going bad by driving around town.

8urcivic

if you go for actual race wheels, price vs weight, kosei k1s and rpf1s are the best. Id def go 15s instead of 16s for a race wheel on a dc chassis. 16 inch tires are so expensive.