2011 ROTY: Best Overall Integra/RSX

Best Overall Integra/RSX

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Good job, conceited much? That's an auto DQ I believe in regards to the rules I believe

Mr. Dc5

Banned
Please take my vote off. I didnt know you could view the vote result without voting. I already message the guy in charge to please delete my vote.

This is obviously a popularity contest anyways I'm not to worried about it. Hahahah

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Why would you vote for yourself anyway? Really? Even after you vote you can see who voted for who.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Please take my vote off. I didnt know you could view the vote result without voting. I already message the guy in charge to please delete my vote.

This is obviously a popularity contest anyways I'm not to worried about it. Hahahah
Not really, although it does help to contribute to the site regularly. And it's always good etiquette to vote for another competitor, I'm pretty sure most of us voted for our steepest competitor in our categories; I know I believe I did

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Its either a popularity contest or people aren't actually clicking the pictures and reading details I can tell you that much...

Oh well its all just for shits and giggles so may the most popular one win :p

Last edited: