2012 ROTY: Best N/A Integra or RSX

Best N/A Integra or RSX

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Not sure, haven't driven it since December 17th, probably still pulls harder then yours though. Also, I knew your punk ass would chime in, which is why I tried to clearly state I wasn't bitching about votes, but it was dumb of me to assume you'd use your brain and keep the trolling out of here. All I am asking is if this is based on how the engine bay looks at all. I could care less if it does or it doesn't. I just want clarification on the purpose and I guess "rules" of this category. I am obviously not the only one slightly confused.
Well considering you advertise 200+, I would hope so. How long will your engine last, does that have any bearing? Wanna run the 1320 with your motor as is?
You said something about me having issues with my car this year; well what's up with yours? Seems like I do what I can to fix the problem and make it to every round, plus an elective track day in September. Come in here calling me a bitch, you're fucking warped. The trolling I've done with you was light hearted, and I tried to keep it that way, but you're jumping way out if line.
Men do what they want, boys do what they can.

speedin

The Transporter
Alright guys take it down a notch. Maybe this needs to be taken to PM's between the two of you.

Nick_C78

Well considering you advertise 200+, I would hope so. How long will your engine last, does that have any bearing? Wanna run the 1320 with your motor as is?
You said something about me having issues with my car this year; well what's up with yours? Seems like I do what I can to fix the problem and make it to every round, plus an elective track day in September. Come in here calling me a b****, you're f***ing warped. The trolling I've done with you was light hearted, and I tried to keep it that way, but you're jumping way out if line.
Men do what they want, boys do what they can.

I paid for a new short block months ago, there's just been a shipping issue. Matt is handling that for me though. My motor runs fine as is, it just smokes which is annoying and a possible hazard to those behind me, especially at the track which is why I chose to sit out the last round. Had nothing to do with longevity or power. Also I said something about you using your 'issues' as an excuse as to why you put down slow lap times, not once have I blamed my motor problems for my lap times being slow, or my suspension. I also did not talk shit about your car for having issues, all cars have issues. I talked shit about you using those 'issues' as excuses. And nice contradicting by saying "Seems like I do what I can to fix the problem...." and then saying "Men do what they want, boys do what they can"..I found that a little funny. I do commend you though on being able to make it to every round, good job. Unfortunately for me my plan didn't go as planned and my short block has had a shipping set back, but do not mistake that for neglect or failure to man up and take initiative. And for the record I called you a punk ass, not a bitch. And you're trolling just gets old man. I haven't even been on this site all that long and even I am annoyed with your constant shit talking and even your "light hearted" jabs.

However I would like to take this opportunity for us to set aside all of the bull shit between us and just be friends from here on out. I am sure there will be a rivalry, because we are both guys and thats just how we do things, but I hope that it will be a friendly rivalry, because honestly I would still offer a helping hand to you at the track and cook you up some mean burgers. I don't want any bad blood between us, trolling and bickering aside. Also, I don't mind busting each others balls from time to time, but pick your points. And obviously my motor problems are a sore subject for me, if you knew the whole story you'd understand.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I don't see a 2:18 being a slow lap time on stock hp. I just know I can go faster.
And I thought there was an agreement in the last thread about being aggressive to competitors, and just talking shit.
Not really concerned about it all, my feathers aren't all ruffled and our disagreements on here don't affect whether or not I would help you if you needed it. I just voice my opinion. We're both creamy white douchebags, I've just grown to accept it more than you, maybe

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Voted for Integraguy as I actually went through and read everyones mod list. Dylan was a very close 2nd FWIW. I do agree that these ROTY awards are a beauty/popularity contest. I won't go calling out people but the fact certain cars are winning certain categories cracks me up (non of which I am entered in btw).

8urcivic, your bay is clean but damn that ground wire is driving me nuts. It would be so much cleaner if you were to relocate it out of sight. Minor nit pick on my part, but I think others might agree once they imagine it out of the way.

Now carry on!