2012 ROTY: Best N/A Integra or RSX

Best N/A Integra or RSX

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
If only Roty was in January, I'd have my built p72 head on my b20 engine.

Got my vote integra guy

ssbpdc2R

i really need to get a better camera next year! All that money spent into my motor this year and pic quality bites! Read me my entry!

Sammich

bump for people who missed their chance to vote

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I really feel jbrown97ls should have more votes. If I would have had the chance to vote earlier, he would have gotten it, but for the sake of competition, had to keep Peara's build in the running. Great job to everyone

thyzie

i wish i can vote for more then one person but i put my vote to 8urcivic just like how clean the bay look not big wire/brake tuck fan on integras but a very clean look

Nick_C78

I am still very confused about this category. It says that it is not a beauty contest however it does seem that some people are voting on the looks of the engine bay instead of the build itself. Case and point is the person stating that they voted because it has a wire and brake line tuck, which is cool we all have our interpretation of good builds and I am not hating on anyone. I just find it odd that it was the specific reason they voted for said car, versus the other possible reasons, because both a wire tuck and brake line tuck have nothing to do with an NA build. So is it an engine bay beauty contest or are we voting for the best NA build performance and parts wise? Just looking for some clarity as to the purpose of this category.

PS: Not trying to hate on anyone, nor am I suggesting others deserve more/less votes, etc.

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I am still very confused about this category. It says that it is not a beauty contest however it does seem that some people are voting on the looks of the engine bay instead of the build itself. Case and point is the person stating that they voted because it has a wire and brake line tuck, which is cool we all have our interpretation of good builds and I am not hating on anyone. I just find it odd that it was the specific reason they voted for said car, versus the other possible reasons, because both a wire tuck and brake line tuck have nothing to do with an NA build. So is it an engine bay beauty contest or are we voting for the best NA build performance and parts wise? Just looking for some clarity as to the purpose of this category.

PS: Not trying to hate on anyone, nor am I suggesting others deserve more/less votes, etc.
dont tip toe on the subject nick :thumbs up i

Nick_C78

Hey man, just trying to be careful how I word things. Last time I set people off and that is not what I am trying to do at all. Also, I am not at all saying certain people didn't deserve said vote, just find it odd that the specific reason was cosmetic related versus everything else in the build. Also I am very certain that a lot of people voted based on cosmetics and how "clean" the engine bay looks, because it is a pretty vague category I suppose(Even though it clearly states it is not a beauty contest lol)... Just wanting some clarity as to what this category is really focusing on is all.

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Hey man, just trying to be careful how I word things. Last time I set people off and that is not what I am trying to do at all. Also, I am not at all saying certain people didn't deserve said vote, just find it odd that the specific reason was cosmetic related versus everything else in the build. Just wanting some clarity is all.
well mark that one as a learning experience

Nick_C78

I edited my previous post before your reply refreshed for me, sorry. Also, like I said in my edit, I do not believe that was the only vote that focused on how clean the engine bay is...