2012 ROTY: Sammich

dlo253

Looks like you n me will be voting for each other if nobody else hops on the G2 category :p. Good luck bro, always been a fan of your DB.

Ouch. Care to explain this shitty mishap?

Sammich

damn I been gone forever lol, you have a teg again! And it looks clean! love the color
DAMN outa nowhere you appear lol, thanks man

Looks like you n me will be voting for each other if nobody else hops on the G2 category :p. Good luck bro, always been a fan of your DB.

Ouch. Care to explain this s***ty mishap?
yea...was trying to put my viper alarm in while my brother was doing the brakes on my moms accord, removed the block that was holding a portable basketball rim up...it fell forward and caused carnage :cry:

Sammich

updated pics...removed some of the trash pics i had w/ some slightly better ones. possibly may have some better pics coming, but this is it for now

96LSteg

Jemel
The one with the RS and the beach background is by far my favorite pic dude...The G2 is looking extra sexy

96LSteg

Jemel
I don't feel like my teg is worthy of a ROTY thread just yet...I think I will make one next year tho

Sammich

takes time bro...believe me...this is almost 2 years going on this and careful selection and i have things sitting in the house that needs to go on it

Sammich

LOL...first thing i did when i got my car, i went through my engine and did alllllllllllllllll my maintenance, next was to replace the shitty exhaust w/ a less shitty catback ebay exhaust, then alarm...then teh other mods came

XjoEnX

takes time bro...believe me...this is almost 2 years going on this and careful selection and i have things sitting in the house that needs to go on it
Couldn't have said it any better. :thumbs up All about that patience.