2012 ROTY: Sammich

Sammich

yep...the coilovers i have are good and all, but i want adjustable dampening..so at the soonest middle of next year i might be getting another set

96LSteg

Jemel
yep...the coilovers i have are good and all, but i want adjustable dampening..so at the soonest middle of next year i might be getting another set
I got those $180 truhart struts off here with my eibach springs. I love it

Sammich

i'm never going springs on struts for aftermarket. only coilovers...just my personal preference

96LSteg

Jemel
True that! I aint never gonna track my car (maybe the drag strip one day to see how fast i can go) so I don't see the point in spending 500 bucks on suspension and my teg is already low enough...Im gonna have to buy a new header soon because my teg sits so low lol

Sammich

IMO coilovers ride better. it's everybody's decision. i like how my coilovers now ride..best riding coilovers i've ever felt, i just want more adjustability, especially for the rare days i'll track it

Sammich

i personally wouldnt, but i hear they are GREAT for track...i dont know. i just know what i want/would get

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
dude, assuming these have trunk poppers inside also (idk shit) then shave the whole trunk lid. crisp ride.

Sammich

trunk opener is inside, but i can also lock that as well. i used to all the time when i had a sub back there, but not now. thanks though. i doubt i'll ever shave the trunk, or anything, the shaved antenna was the extent of getting rid of unnecessities

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
trunk opener is inside, but i can also lock that as well. i used to all the time when i had a sub back there, but not now. thanks though. i doubt i'll ever shave the trunk, or anything, the shaved antenna was the extent of getting rid of unnecessities
haha that's just my 2 cents, something i wanna do. looks good though!