92 GS-R red

I know that everyone likes old school these days, but it is definitely something that my friends and I don't associate with. Mainly because most of the people with old school hondas are cocky and think they are breaking some sociological mold... And with db2's, if the car is so rare and sought after it would still be selling for 10k +. I mean, hell, there can't be too many left of them on the road anymore... Especially with low miles :twocents:
They don't sell for 10K because they aren't valued as Collector, Antique, or Classic by associations like KBB and NADA yet. Wait a few years. A '71 split bumper Camaro was still cheap in 1985 becuse it wasn't a classic yet. 1995 came around and the price sky rocketed because it was deemed to be "classic" by the associations that decide the worth of the vehicle.

I'm glad you stick to the DC's. Less tool bags hanging around the G2s at meets.
Btw, the reason people with Old School Honda's seem cocky is because they don't take people like you who scoff at the cars that are responsible for your car's existence seriously. You get the cocky attitude because you say asinine things like, "Aztec Green is borderline homo". Trust me, it's not the color of the car that causes people to think you're homo.
Your DC2 wouldn't have a B series Vtec motor if the DA hadn't come before it with a B16.

C Aaron

they don't sell for 10k because they aren't valued as collector, antique, or classic by associations like kbb and nada yet. Wait a few years. A '71 split bumper camaro was still cheap in 1985 becuse it wasn't a classic yet. 1995 came around and the price sky rocketed because it was deemed to be "classic" by the associations that decide the worth of the vehicle.

I'm glad you stick to the dc's. Less tool bags hanging around the g2s at meets.
Btw, the reason people with old school honda's seem cocky is because they don't take people like you who scoff at the cars that are responsible for your car's existence seriously. You get the cocky attitude because you say asinine things like, "aztec green is borderline homo". Trust me, it's not the color of the car that causes people to think you're homo.
Your dc2 wouldn't have a b series vtec motor if the da hadn't come before it with a b16.
2x

SnowD

Honda cars of Plano sales
I actually don't like gen2's because I think they are ugly, but to each his own. And no not really, there are 3 people my college town that have completely stock GSRs. And in my hometown of 200k people +, my friend is the only other person who has a clean GSR that I have seen and I have lived there for 20 years. Maybe they are popular where you are, but where I live, an immaculate dc2 like mine is basically extinct. :alcoholic
Why don't you do everyone on this thread a favor.

And shut the hell up.:thumbs up

Last edited:

Cripton805

I say 4k...

You can get that due to the rarity and condition. Seriously guys. Would you pick a healthy DC4 for 4k or a healthy DB2 for 4k... With cars like this, it doesn't matter anymore because it's a collectible.

I say... keep it if you're an enthusiast.

This is coming from somebody unbiased that has no interest in buying it.

Cripton805

About the PAINT COLORS!!!

It's all based on opinion. I love DB2's in Aztec. I would hate a DC in that color.

Why are you pansies arguing about which color is better? NONE IS BETTER!!! LMFAO
They're all just paint!

arimahmad

I love this whole tread. I would visit ci more often, just to see people fighting over paint.

Anyways, I would be willing to pay $3,500 - $3,850 for that, ONLY because I have been wanting to get my hands on one of those. I love my RS, but I do miss some of the 'modern conveniences' like automatic windows... lol

Why do you have to be so far away? And I don't know if you said it already, but what is the transmission?

I love this whole tread. I would visit ci more often, just to see people fighting over paint.

Anyways, I would be willing to pay $3,500 - $3,850 for that, ONLY because I have been wanting to get my hands on one of those. I love my RS, but I do miss some of the 'modern conveniences' like automatic windows... lol

Why do you have to be so far away? And I don't know if you said it already, but what is the transmission?
Seeing as he said it was a completely stock GSR I would venture to say it's a YS1 5 speed manual. The GSR was not offered in Auto.