95 Integra LS Build Thread

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Also! Soon to come! Full mishimoto radiator swap. Stay frosty out there

Last edited by a moderator:

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
well underglow is a lot better than autozone stick on badges and hood scoops lolol. It'd also give me some cool pics to take for my own amusement

We are now at our cruising altitude of 35,000 ft, you may now move about the cabin. Have a good day

That first pic is awesome, seems shopped even though it's not :D oh, and did you paint a parking spot in your driveway or is that something else? haha

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Thanks lol. Definitely not shopped, and definitely not my house lol.. I was at work. B@w

Looks like I'll be having the camber kit put on cuz of my tire wear or something gay like that.. as well as the mishimoto stuff

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
it sure beats being between 2 police SUVs... hahaha. You should hear the black one at high rpm on the freeway, sex to my ears

i wish my sig was more perfect, and that I actually park better next time :/

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Hahahaha! Well at least my sig brings attention to my car ;) Those NSXs steal all your glory haha jk jk and I bet! Someday maybe I will be blessed enough to hear a sound like that lol

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I have a video of it idling lol. But you're right, old people (looky loos) were walking over our meet to look at those cars :[

I re updated my sig :thumbs up

Boxy

The interior lighting is sexy. I need to swap my dome lights and shit. I haven't done much with my car since I put my under-dash neons in. Hell I need to get an oil change soon. I hate not having money :/ Plus the brake screeching makes me not want to drive her at all.

Anyways good work man :)

Boxy

The interior lighting is sexy. I need to swap my dome lights and shit. I haven't done much with my car since I put my under-dash neons in. Hell I need to get an oil change soon. I hate not having money :/ Plus the brake screeching makes me not want to drive her at all.

Anyways good work man :)

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I get that same screech at like 5 mph, both in my car and the work truck lol. Prettty soon I'll never have to drive that work truck again (except for emergencies). I'm so excited.

I havnt found time to get the new radiator in, but soon. Planning on getting some suspension upgrades from a member here ;)

I'm also disappointed about my HVAC lights and my fog light button. The light for the fog light button stays on if I dont unplug the switch or take the fuse out, so I just leave it on the passenger seat so I dont have to worry about it staying on all the time in the socket.

Then the HVAC LEDs I have dont work, so my car is a cluster fuck right now and it depresses me that its not perfect, and drags me along for the ride

Boxy

I get that same screech at like 5 mph, both in my car and the work truck lol. Prettty soon I'll never have to drive that work truck again (except for emergencies). I'm so excited.

I havnt found time to get the new radiator in, but soon. Planning on getting some suspension upgrades from a member here ;)

I'm also disappointed about my HVAC lights and my fog light button. The light for the fog light button stays on if I dont unplug the switch or take the fuse out, so I just leave it on the passenger seat so I dont have to worry about it staying on all the time in the socket.

Then the HVAC LEDs I have dont work, so my car is a cluster f*** right now and it depresses me that its not perfect, and drags me along for the ride
It's ridiculous idk what to do about it! I can clean her up all I want, make her look sexy, but at the end of the day shes still a screeching bitch with 4x4 status. Takes the pleasure out of driving her.

And lol wtf? You should maybe get that checked out by a professional? And what you upgrading your suspension to? I'm still riding 4x4 stock.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Yeah you need brakes dude. Just some lower control arms, sub frame brace, tie bar, harness bar.. :thumbs up

I really wish things could just work like they should. Oh well. Its kinda funny, but I needed my alignment done, so at goodyear, my friend's shop... I heard the guys in the lobby talking, saying yeah his car is all lowered and stuff, I hope it mkes it on the lift....... its not even that low compared to some of these other members "dropping" their teggy. Meh

Within 16 hours... new radiator. First sleep though

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Pics from the new radiator install. Didnt like the header fan fitment, so we left it off unfortunately