98 dc...ftw!!!!

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Its looking like imma have to send my car to the mechanic, so they can replace my rack and pinion and clutch

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Need some advice....just want some input

I did a compression test and cylinder either 1 or 4 is losing pressure. Its the HG and im not sure if i should just rebuilt it with stock internals or go with a higher compression internals.

Let me know what u think...

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Need some advice....just want some input

I did a compression test and cylinder either 1 or 4 is losing pressure. Its the HG and im not sure if i should just rebuilt it with stock internals or go with a higher compression internals.

Let me know what u think...
I think if you want more power, to use forged internals. If you don't want more power, go stock.

Pretty simple ey? :lol:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Of course i want more hp. Who doesnt when doing a rebuild?

Now i been doing some research, but havent really decided what i want to do yet. Anyone out there that can give me some input for a b18c1 motor? I am on a budget, but will spend more for quality instead of cutting corners. I dont want to go back into the motor for a long time and i dont ever plan on boosting

Info on internals and electronics for a DD on pump gas. 91 octane

Last edited:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I havent looked into it yet, but i will order it through rockauto.

I have decided to postpone on the build and just replace the HG, rack and pinion and rear main seal when i do the cluth. That should be good until i get around to building the motor for autocross. Right now, i need to focus on suspension, tires and wheels(not necessarily in that order).

The last autocross event, my car and i was sitting on the sidelines cus of the HG leak.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I did a little engine bay cleaning. It was dirty and I decided that I wanted to clean it up a little. I used GUNK engine degreaser and a couple brushes to help.

How it looked

Now the prep

I put the spark plug cover on after I cover the wires. I didn't want to risk having water going where it didn't need to. Plus, I didn't have an air compressor to blow the water out the holes. It worked like a charm :D

What I used and how it looks afterwards :)

Last edited: