98 dc...ftw!!!!

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Hmm...not sure what the wire plugs into...more than likely you're right though, just goes to the seat belt sensor.

What you take your steering wheel off for? Got a new one??? :)

Edit: oh, and I would go blue accent. EVERYONE does black and red. I wanted to do black and blue since I first got my LS...which was green...lol

osiris19

That's the plug that tells when your seatbelt is pressed in. I'm going blue and black in my interior. My deck I'm in the process of ordering will be blue, climate lights will be blue. My gauges are already blue. And I'm getting neons for under the dash. Like he said red and black is played out. Looks good so far though. Good pickup.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

dlo253

Blue, it will match the seats much better than red.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Looks good so far though. Good pickup.
Thank you kind sir

What you take your steering wheel off for? Got a new one??? :)

Edit: oh, and I would go blue accent. EVERYONE does black and red. I wanted to do black and blue since I first got my LS...which was green...lol
I would do green accents. But its not as popular than blue, red or black.

I do have a new steering wheel. Its a momo and has red stitching. But the momo shift knob, that I have had for the past 15yrs, is blue. Sell the steering wheel or shift knob. :2confused

Blue, it will match the seats much better than red.
Yeah, I was noticing that as well.

Last edited:

dlo253

I wanna do green but kinda started red already... Because my stock seats, but now I have black front seats so have been debating..
What momo wheel do you have??

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
brand new Momo Tuner 350mm

Last edited:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Im waiting on my new stuff. Will post pics once i get them in. MOMO steering wheel will go up for sale, once i get my shipment ;)

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Did some progress on ripping out the old amp wiring kit that the PO installed. God, what a shytty install. Lets just say, the remote wire was pinched between the plastic door sill and the sheet metal. Causing exposed wires that wasn't usable. That got thrown away. Saved the power wire for later use

SoundEfx

Damn pimp, some serious work going on.
Do I need to upgrade my sound system to stay half way decent compared to yours?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Only if you feel the need. Lets just say, I need bumps in my life. I been on stock stereo setup for way to long. Almost a decade ago, when I had a car massager in the trunk :oops: