98 dc...ftw!!!!

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Look at you being Mr. Integra-Gyver.

Not a bad mod.
lol. Now to have a shyt load of duct tape to go with my new status 8)

Thanks, it wasnt an easy job, but it was fun. It did take less time the 2nd time around

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
So, its going to be a little longer before I can put my dash together. Seems that I didnt order extra LEDs, so I broke 1 and now I have to order it again GRRRR!!! Also, another company has the LEDs I want on back order. Should be in stock by the 14th *fingers crossed*. Then I just need to purchase a Double DIn and my interior will be finished....maybe. If I dont find something else that I want to do in between time

This was a small project, that ended up being more than I wanted to do at the moment.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Beautiful car! I like that taillight mod, very crafty! Keep it up, we can't wait to see more!

-Jay & Liz
Thanks. Just waiting on getting the rest of my LEDs in, so I can button up the climate controls and cluster. Always something, back orders suck the most GRRR!!! Just a couple more days before they get here :D

Next will be a kenwood double din. Then my interior will be done...who knows when that day will come

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Wheres your steering wheel setup?!?!?! :p
Yeah, that too. I was just going to do the steering wheel setup until I got more money. Then i kept selling things and next thing you know, I have a 10 list project that started out as 1 :roll:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I was looking in the engine bay and noticed all this rust marks. Where is it coming from and how do I get rid of it? Mind you, my car has been sitting for a while now. Would say, a couple months, give or take a week or 2

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Just from water puddling and staying there. Just cause it's been sitting. On the front though, check your gasket that runs along the lip of the hood. That might be falling off in those places. In the back I have no idea, but if you clean it up it'll be fine once you start driving it around and water doesn't sit for long periods of time :)

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I did more work on my dc in the last couple days when it was nice. I really hate messing with electrical in the rain, so the sun came out for me to finish most of it. I installed my quick release steering wheel setup and LEDs in my cluster/climate control. My camera battery is charging, so the pics will have to wait.

I guess this is kind of a teaser post

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
The wait is over....

This was the OEM colored bulbs

Cool White LEDs

OEM

Bllue LEDs It does suck that the blue light doesn't penetrate through the red heat marking or amber defrost symbols :cry:

Another shot at dusk

And now for the new steering wheel and QR

For the Thermostat needle. Is this where its supposed to sit, or a bit more in the middle? This is where it always sits, after the engine has warmed up