98 dc...ftw!!!!

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
It was off and on all day. It started with downpour, then it cleared up when I took that pic. It didn't stay sunny for that much longer after the pic.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Just some updates...
It was raining and I had the blues. So I decided to remove more of my interior. Going LEDs ;)
The 2nd pic has a plug circled. That was a muttaphuking Pain In The @$$!!! I swore it was going to break. Glad it didn't, and this will be my only and last time pulling the HVAC unit out(knock on wood)

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Just need to find a double din that plays CDs and Nav, possibly DVDs if the price is right. Then I can button up my bumps in the trunk

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Just some updates...
It was raining and I had the blues. So I decided to remove more of my interior. Going LEDs ;)
The 2nd pic has a plug circled. That was a muttaphuking Pain In The @$$!!! I swore it was going to break. Glad it didn't, and this will be my only and last time pulling the HVAC unit out(knock on wood)

You didn't need to take the whole climate control out. There's a really good write up on here if you haven't found it yet on how to do your dash with LEDs. I'll put the link on here in a few.

You don't even know about the bumps homie!!
Haha, true.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
yup, that's what there going for. Im looking for something around the $500 range with those options and warranty included hehehe.

I can wait, but will probably just pick up a cheap double din CD player and be happy for now. They cost $200 at crutchfield

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Today, I decided that I wanted to mess with my taillights, while waiting for my LEDs to come in the mail.

I have a theory about the mod and I wanted my blinker to be a taillight as well. I got a 1157 dual element sockets from another integra. I mod it to fit in the blinker hole. I cut and soldered the wires and used heat shrink. I plugged everything back together, replacing bulbs as necessary. I turned on my lights and they all lit up(YAY!!). Then I flipped the blinker switch and got nothing, and I did the hazard and still nothing. Not sure where I went wrong :( The front blinker works just fine, but not the rear after doing the mod.

I hooked up the green/white wire from the 1157 socket to the green/yellow wire for the blinker. I hooked up the Red/black wire from 1157 socket to the new 1157 socket. And the ground wire to ground wire. Did I do this correctly? I was thinking of running a wire from the front bumper signal all the way back to the taillights.

Figured it out. Pics on post 47 :)

Last edited: