Anguisette's DC4

j13

Keep It Clean
Ok I think you need rims and a drop now..auto is cool...be like me...low and slow

Over all looks nice!!!!!

Anguisette

I'mARegisteredUser
Ok I think you need rims and a drop now..auto is cool...be like me...low and slow

Over all looks nice!!!!!
lol i think i do too haha. but i'm starting head to toe to get it looking/running good. i dont want to drop it til i find out what is grinding when i brake/hard right turn... but its definately on my to do list 8)

thanks

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
low and slow ftw!

looks pretty clean. you may need to change the brakes or check if the dust shield (behind the rotor) is rubbing on the brake disk.

welcome!

Anguisette

I'mARegisteredUser
low and slow ftw!

looks pretty clean. you may need to change the brakes or check if the dust shield (behind the rotor) is rubbing on the brake disk.

welcome!
there is so many diferent things it could be I'm afraid to look lol. i might just save up for a whole new front end, from axles, suspension, to the tires. inside out should solve the problem :p

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i had a grinding problem not too long ago and i just ripped out the dust shield (front left) and it solved the problem :thumbs up

Anguisette

I'mARegisteredUser
i had a grinding problem not too long ago and i just ripped out the dust shield (front left) and it solved the problem :thumbs up
if the dust sheild is the plastic thing inside the wheel well,, mine's been gone lol

Anguisette

I'mARegisteredUser
nice! i really like the mirror :thumbs up

what fogs are those?

ur making SOME progress at least lol
If I told you then I'd have to kill you :evil: lol jk they're pilot driving lights from autozone (shrug) i like the look

some progress is better than none. slow and steady wins the race?? lol. I might need to get a new mirror if it doesn't mold back into shape :(

rockadilla

thats right.
lol really cuz they actually look pretty good, wouldnt have expected them to be from autozone hahaha

and this sun will melt just about ANYTHING if u leave it in direct sunlight LMAO

Anguisette

I'mARegisteredUser
lol really cuz they actually look pretty good, wouldnt have expected them to be from autozone hahaha

and this sun will melt just about ANYTHING if u leave it in direct sunlight LMAO
haha yup and they weren't expensive either..

yeah i know.. hence the need for dark tint on my windsheild now... especially since my visors are gone too haha