anybody from the Inland Empire on here??

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
haha. i loved the trust fund kids the most at Diamond Ranch. I remember some guy that had a pretty dope EM1. dropped, some legit RPF1's, all around visors, fog lights, etc.

one day when i'm throwing my backpack in my car, the dude that owns the EM1 taps me on my shoulder and we have a conversation about cars and stuff. he then proceeds to ask me if i could teach him how to do an oil change...i literally laughed, got in my car, started that s***, rolled down my windows, and kept laughing while i drove off hysterically. he never talked to me again.

tim_dc4

Rialto high was cool but you had so many party krews that banged but other than that it was okay
yea bro Colton was the same way im glad im out of there with the way highschoolers are now
theres some pretty weird fads around now :shock:

haha. i loved the trust fund kids the most at Diamond Ranch. I remember some guy that had a pretty dope EM1. dropped, some legit RPF1's, all around visors, fog lights, etc.

one day when i'm throwing my backpack in my car, the dude that owns the EM1 taps me on my shoulder and we have a conversation about cars and stuff. he then proceeds to ask me if i could teach him how to do an oil change...i literally laughed, got in my car, started that s***, rolled down my windows, and kept laughing while i drove off hysterically. he never talked to me again.
lol damn thats pathetic bro i would have reacted the same that exact reason is why
im showing my girl how to work on cars to many guys cant do even the basics like
changing oil and changing a tire :???:

chino32

(Riverside)
I know of a few meets that crack like in San Bernardino An Corona, i hate these lil punks that there shit gots nutts an my teggy basicly stock jus chipped, intake, tein springs, rims an a system an i smoke the shit outta there hatchie or eg. lol o an my Babys AUTOMATIC hahahahahah

chino32

Team Disturbing the peace WEEKLY SATURDAY MEET! IN SAN BERNARDINO @ CARL'S JR STARTS AT 9:30PM to whenever COME CHILL ALL RIDES AND TEAMS ARE WELCOME TO COME! Heres the add 4424 University Parkway, San Bernardino, CA 92407
(i aint part of this crew)

chino32

(I Aint Part Of This Crew)
My friend and I have been hosting a weekly meet in Corona every Thursday for about 3 months. It starts at 8:30 and ends when people start going home (around 10:30-11:00, sometimes 12:00).
The meet is at the TOP of the parking structure next to BLACKWOOD AMERICAN GRILL, if you look you can see it off the 15 fwy. Exit MAGNOLIA, the address for the resturant is 980 MONTECITO DRIVE, CORONA, CA 92879

No revving, burning out, loud music, or security will call the cops!
If you get lost or something call or text my friend Javi at 951-220-1991 or myself Kc at 951-271-2197

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
there are some meets that go around in my area, just never bothered to go. but i'd be willing to go to a CI meet. would be nice to meet some fellow members in person and give me advice, etc.

r0g3r16

im so down to have 1, but like going to the regular meets around here since a lot of people be acting dumb.... i have no idea where a good place to have one would be tho

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
hahaha. i am in no way organizing this, but Chino Hills or even Chino is a nice city. Classy Caucasian folks who don't care for Hondas or Acuras. That's just near me though. hahahaha.