Army74d's VSM DC4 RS

goofygamer

I think what caused it to turn off while it was running was the main relay.
But it's weird because I had never experienced any problems whatsoever with this car since I've had it. It didn't lack power or bog out or anything. It just shut off... Replaced the main relay, it turned on after turning the key 2 or three times then she would start bogging out. Tested the starter and it was bad so we replaced it, and good to go.:thumbup:
Oh okay. I tested my starter at autozone and it tested out fine, but in the end, the starter ended up being the problem. lol

I'm going to tell you the same thing I told Patrick: I'll let you borrow my spare bulletproof vest. :)
I'll let him borrow my invisible cloak :D

Last edited:

Army74D

gtavila_
Holy crap, I haven't updated my sh*t in a long time.

I got the night off and surprisingly decided to stay in so here I am..
So my super amazing, super hot Asian girlfriend went out of her way last week and bought me a set of BLOX lower control arms.
Not my first, second or third choice in LCA's.. But she bought them, and I had to slap them on at least for a while.
Come to find out when installing them that the stock sway bar end links didn't fit with the BLOX lca's.
So I stopped by Vex Motorsports in San Jose today and picked up a set of BLOX fixed sway bar end links (I actually wanted the adjustable end links, but they were on back order).

On with the pics;
The metal insert inside the sway bar bushing had to come out for the end link to fit. Used metal washers from Home Depot since BLOX didn't provide any.

Installed;

Since I made the hour and a half trip to VEX for one thing, thought I might pick up something else too...
PW:JDM shift knob;

That's where I'm at right now.. More updates coming very soon!

Dirty;

Last edited:

Army74D

gtavila_
Alright guys.. It's been a great two years with my baby, and we came a long way together. But unfortunately she was taken from me today by some stupid b*tch that was not paying attention to the traffic coming towards her.

I'm in total depressed mode. Called in sick to work due to being in pain from the wreck (it happened about 9 hours ago) and well.. Being without a car.
Anyway, on with the pics. Sorry if it makes you cringe.

The b*tches whip.. Surprisingly, my teggy did alot of damage to her big ugly SUV;

Some of the last pics I took of her before she was taken away from me;

Last edited:

Army74D

gtavila_
I'll be parting her out soon so stay tuned into the "for sale" section. Seats are already presold and the wheels/ tires will be staying with me. Anything else from the side mirrors/ doors-back that can be removed will be up for sale. You can also look at page 1 of this thread at my "mods list" to give you an idea of what you can look forward to seeing for sale. Stay tuned...

tim_dc4

I'll be parting her out soon so stay tuned into the "for sale" section. Seats are already presold and the wheels/ tires will be staying with me. Anything else from the side mirrors/ doors-back that can be removed will be up for sale. Stay tuned..
:/ are you planning on getting another one?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
damn! im sorry to hear that bro, your car was simple and clean, perfect example of what a teg should look like. hopefully your get another teg.

sinisterDB

glad your ok, if the car isnt totaled theres your chance to do a jdm front if thats the route you wouldve taken.

justjdm

DB8 Whore
That sucks bro! I would swap all the parts onto another integra IMO! i know it won't be the same though like it was with your old integra!

jbrown97ls

:( Extremely sorry to hear that! Glad you're alright though. That's all that matters. Hopefully you can find another fairly cheap.

Army74D

gtavila_
I'm already out looking for new cars.
Not sure how it is anywhere else in the world but here in the central valley, It's a b*tch to find a good, clean, unmolested Honda or Acura for sale by an honest seller.
I'm not necessarily looking to get another DC Integra but like I said, if I come across one.. I'll definitely check it out.
And that's what happened today. I was driving home and got slowed down by a van ahead of me, who was pulling into a dealership.
I look towards the dealership and see this;

...Now my issue is that I am not willing to pay the asking price or anything close to it.

Here are the specs;
1997 Acura Integra LS.
Clean CA title.
Green w/ tan leather interior.
22x,xxx miles!!!! :shock:
All stock.
5-speed.
Exterior is about a 8/10 (couple of dents and small amounts of paint oxidation).
Interior is about a 8/10 (some splitting in the leather seats).
3 previous owners.

Now grab onto something solid cause the tornado might get you..
ASKING PRICE $4700 ($1500 down, 250mo payments).
Or $3500 cash all at once.
:shock:

I have the money to pay the $4700 all at once if I wanted to. So money isn't the issue.
I know the f*cking car isn't worth that much but I'm kinda of in a hurry to get a new car.
So I'm thinking of offering something more like $2800 cash take it or leave it.
Feedback anyone?

Last edited: