Aussie's DB2

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
That color is neat. Has the car not ran at all for those four years, or was it just demoted to daily mule status?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
No I drive it quite a bit, and yea that color is either a love or hate afair. I've thought about repainting it so many times but I kinda gave in to keeping it the oem color.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
First I want to get everything cleaned up, stripped out to what I need, and get all the drivers ergonomics to where I need them. I don't like driving it much cause its been so uncomfortable. I'm spoiled with the Mazdas :lol: I tried looking for aftermarket seat and rail choices but haven't found anything I like, so I'll do some custom alterations.

Then I'll probablly work on the brakes, and after that I plan on switching it over to a hydraulic and getting an ITR trans for it.

I can make a bunch more power with the motor but I don't need it and those things are more important right now.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i gave up on my dd approach too. dd pretty much holds the car back from being... a "racecar" haha

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Well, I'm confused then. I thought the G2 had good ergonomics. Nice, clean and simple:

It is clean but because I'm so tall I need the seat lower and back further and the steering wheel and shifter extended. I'm thinking about some custom wildwood pedals as well. I wanted to autocross it but I haven't been able to because of this. I wouldn't be able to drive it to its limitations.

i gave up on my dd approach too. dd pretty much holds the car back from being... a "racecar" haha
And yea, I don't want to have to worry about holding back for sound or comfort anymore.

speedin

The Transporter
Well, I'm confused then. I thought the G2 had good ergonomics. Nice, clean and simple:
Well, yes. But its still a car designed in the late 80's early 90's. It just cant compete with the creature comforts of a modern car.

Would you rather drive 200 DD miles in this or a new accord?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Well, yes. But its still a car designed in the late 80's early 90's. It just cant compete with the creature comforts of a modern car.

Would you rather drive 200 DD miles in this or a new accord?
This, the new accord is fugly :lol: