Aussie's DB2

g3teg97

Super Moderator
It is clean but because I'm so tall I need the seat lower and back further and the steering wheel and shifter extended. I'm thinking about some custom wildwood pedals as well. I wanted to autocross it but I haven't been able to because of this. I wouldn't be able to drive it to its limitations.

And yea, I don't want to have to worry about holding back for sound or comfort anymore.
Gotcha. I was thinking about it completely different.

speedin

The Transporter
The new accord is fugly :lol:

How can you say that?

And there is a huge price difference :shock:

The new Accords look baller.
Well yea, I was just making an exaggerated point. In Greg's case the MS3 is a nicer DD.

And YES! Thank you, they look awesome. Its the first accord for awhile I really like the look of.

Swerve

Shawn
My brother test drove the new Camry, Accord, and Altima at a Car and Driver event in SF and was in a commercial for the Accord saying how great it was haha ill try and find it

speedin

The Transporter
Ok ok I just looked at the new ones, didn't know they updated the body. The sedan looks pretty good, but I'd still take the new Mazda 6, that kodo design is killer imo.
I do like the new 6 alot. But yes the old model wasnt a looker, the new sedan is a sexy ride though...

g3teg97

Super Moderator
And YES! Thank you, they look awesome. Its the first accord for awhile I really like the look of.
This is the first car that I liked as soon as it came out. Most cars look so different than the previous generation and takes a while for it to grow on you. Not with this Accord.

I saw a white Sport sedan on the interstate the other day, baller. 8)