b20vtec MFer's 95 LS build thread

b20vtec MFer

I will keep this thread updated as much as possible!

I've been looking around the site's build threads and decided to make my own being as i plan on fixing alot of stuff with my teggy.
I bought my 95 ls a little over two months ago and it was my first stick shift car. boy the first day was rought in traffic...thank god for it having a new clutch, but after 2 days everything was good.
It has 184k on the body with a 60k b20b swap&GSR transy :twisted:
I love this car to death.
About a week after i bought the car off VADriven

Some Toolbag with a lifted truck backed into the hood a couple weeks before i bought it :(

Mods that came with car
-Full Apexi ws2 exhaust
-2 12' typeR subwoofers
-P.O.S. eBay lowering springs that didn't settle right and are now sliding off the shocks (facepalm)
-Black Buddy Club P1 racing SF
-Antennae delete and spoiler delete
-Ghetto rigged everything else almost :/ so i have to go back and fix alot like he drilled holes into the body of the car just to put on cheap ass honda badges :cry: poor teggy.
-No dents (excluding hood) and no side moldings :)
-Almost no front weather stripping on windshield - being fixed today

Cleaning up interior is my main focus for now because she is supper dirty and looking a little rough

Mods Installed
- 10k HIDs
- Racing seats ("Mugen Power") (ill admit i cheaped out on these for the time being and got some eGays and i probably should have waited..but hell..they sure are comfortable)
- DC2 Floor mats - red
- OEM Type R Shift Boot
- "Mugen Power" Shift knob (to mach seats..getting name brand eventually)
- Backseat delete

Wish-list/up-and-coming mods
- Sparco Pedals - need to be installed
- Wink mirror- shipping (hope it fits cause of higher seating)
- Skunk2 rear upper strut/tower bar - shipping
- d2 or skunk2 coilovers?? not sure which
- itr head swap - only need headstruts and headgasket etc
- lca
- lower strut bar
- armrest delete
- wiper delete - in progress
- quick release stearing wheel - way down the road
- replace rear plastic - cracked and discolored - working on this now while backseats are gutted
- front upper strut/tower bar

writers block..will continue later haha

IM ALWAYS OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS :thumbs up

Last edited:

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Nice man....GLWB...any engine pics???:)

b20vtec MFer

ill get some today :thumbs up after this guy comes by and replaces my front windshield because im missing almost half the weather stripping :l

b20vtec MFer

updated build plans a little/ still in progress though

will add current pictures whenever this weather stripping is finished!

b20vtec MFer

like down mount everest lol
so like..your donkey kong..and he is the barrel that you chuck at mario

update: New windshield is in :) after i shower imma bombard this thread with pics of what the car looks like now (although i haven't cleaned her up yet so she dirty ;))

b20vtec MFer

Cant wait to dump her when i get some full coilovers :)

Got lazy on backseat delete :/ so damn hot. but i plan on moving the sub box to where the back seats were

Needs some heavy cleaning under here - just like i got her day 1 - the HIDs

b20vtec MFer

yeah i hate to say im wishing i didnt get them so early and wouldve waited to afford something better but oh well. past is the past. as for the interior, thanks i fixed the front half up but the rear plastics are horrible. i might post a pic up later

b20vtec MFer

Anyone have any suggestions on a suspension? full C/O, preferrable 800 or less? money is tight right now. but these busted ass lowering springs have to go this guy had on the car.

i was thinking either d2, omni power, godspeed, skunk2, f&f. in that order but if anyone has some suggestions i would love to hear them.

i have read countless threads and reviews about coilovers and its all good and bad about every type, which is why i want to see if anyone has any suggestions for what i wanna do with my car. cause i wanna get pretty low, possibly even dump it. but i dont wanna bottom out when i go over a bump or bounce around like im on a trampoline inside the car. this may be impossible but i dont know alot about suspension besides what i have read