b20vtec MFer's 95 LS build thread

b20vtec MFer

no like the whole fender where you roll it at is just a thick piece of bondo.. I'm thinking about sanding the bondo down from the inside?? ill take a picture tomorrow cause its too dark now

b20vtec MFer

the bondo won't roll because there is so much of it its like a huge block down there is no bottom lip to roll its just straight bondo

b20vtec MFer

ssooooo yeah.. I've been gone for awhile. not that anyone cared or noticed cause I'm noobsauce. my car is totaled, blessing in disguise? and uhhh kinda wish i could change my name. in hindsight this one is kinda gay lol

b20vtec MFer

thanks man, yeah I'm just glad I'm ok, but i ended up totaling the car got a nice 4k check and bought a 2001 stock ls so everything worked out in the end. its not as fast as my old one, but she is a beauty thats for sure.

b20vtec MFer

i really don't feel like making a thread for the new integra yet and i really need to get some pics of it but I'm just being so lazy lately.. i need to hurry up before i change anything.

but anyway this mailman better hurry up because I'm tired of rolling around with no radio!!

Ganyon

Damn. That sucks you totaled it, but hopefully you won't run into any major problems with the new one.