b20vtec MFer's 95 LS build thread

j13

Keep It Clean
good buy man, get another hood and lose the seats. needs a little moar Lowe..can't wait till you get something adjustable

b20vtec MFer

So..ran into some money issues and was gone for awhile but i finally got my Koni/GC setup on and i have the front dumped and thats all fine and dandy but ran into an issue when going to lower the back (to avoid unwanted wear)..well.. long story short it appears the car was in an accident along the right rear tire and the entire lip over the tire is about 30lbs of bondo >.< so i have one THICK unrollable fender in my way...its about an inch or more thick...any ideas on how i should overcome this??

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Don't know dudde... sounds like you are in a very tight rut. Did you not adjust the shocks to a safer setup in the first place? :shock:

b20vtec MFer

the back is sitting nice and high at the moment till i figure out how to work around this problem. look like a hot rod a little at the moment haha

its what all the cool kids are doing these days :p

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
apparently so... but too aggressive can cause a cascade of issues :lol: I'll keep that in mind when I go for my koni/gc combo. what were your spring rates on the springs?

b20vtec MFer

apparently so... but too aggressive can cause a cascade of issues :lol: I'll keep that in mind when I go for my koni/gc combo. what were your spring rates on the springs?
whatever the stock spring rates are shipped from the clubintegra store? i don't remember cause they were sitting around my house for a couple months before i got a chance to put them on and now that they on i got this fender problem to deal with

b20vtec MFer

yeah i would definitely listen to samurai. i am but yet a peon

BUT! anyone got any suggestions about my situation?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
roll the fender and rebondo it. it really depends on where the bondo is. i rolled mine and i was hit in the quarter pannel and no bondo cracked