Back w/ the Honda Game a lil bit v.DD

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Nice, i always wanted one of these, was going to trade a DC for one but the kid got to gimme gimme

Sammich

haha yea man owning a DA/DB1/DB2 is an acquired taste, not many people like em, but those who do...love em

Sammich

lol you understand muh love for this grimy bitch...before and after...

Sammich

cleared my taillights (removed the pink lines) as per the G2ic tip, ordered my camber kit, coilovers and rear mudguards and should be here tomorrow. i have new pads, rotors and two reman'd front calipers...going to be a busy saturday

Sammich

welp i got home early enough yesterday to install my front coilovers :D

the weather held up enough for me to get the two rears installed and to do my brakes....and my antenna delete plug came in so i'm going to take off that retarded antenna.

Kyle

It's amazing what a drop and some wheels will do to a car. Thinking about throwing on some spacers to correct the +48 or w.e offset Honda wheels have? And painting the calibers was a smart idea, nothing says ugly like rusty calibers. I wish I lived at the beach.

Sammich

It's amazing what a drop and some wheels will do to a car. Thinking about throwing on some spacers to correct the +48 or w.e offset Honda wheels have? And painting the calibers was a smart idea, nothing says ugly like rusty calibers. I wish I lived at the beach.
naw i have no desire to run 'flush/stance' on this car. if i run spacers itll be for brake clearance and thats a wayssss down the road. but thanks though and yea when i asked if these would rust, i degreased then sprayed them. other wise if they would have stayed metal gray i wouldnt have messed with them

you waiting to buy LCA's to do to real?
haha eventually i think i'm going to chill for now, at least i'm going to try. i'm just realizing my rear main oil seal is leaking something fierce, i wanna get that taken care of cuz i hate having a greasy undercarriage:evil:

Kyle

naw i have no desire to run 'flush/stance' on this car. if i run spacers itll be for brake clearance and thats a wayssss down the road.
Yea I wouldn't go with the flush stance either. Just like a small spacer, 10mm or less. Just to poke them out a little. Even if you don't, it looks ALOT better.

Sammich

8urcivic said:
looking better and better.
thanks ya sir :D

Yea I wouldn't go with the flush stance either. Just like a small spacer, 10mm or less. Just to poke them out a little. Even if you don't, it looks ALOT better.
naw, i like the sunken look..as long as i clear everything under teh fender, i'm good :D thanks man

looking sexy!

you painted your VC with VHT paint?

i cant find it anymore.
yea i actually still have some left over. go to advance auto parts, they can order it in for you, or you can probably find it on ebay

found out that my rear main oil seal is leaking too though this weekend, i am NOT happy about that, not one ioda...i gota get that changed somehow some way