Back w/ the Honda Game a lil bit v.DD

Teggykid952

It's all one piece, just got to be careful. It's like 3 or 4 screws. I think 2 above the cluster and one in the very far right bottom corner. It has a small cover over it. Besides that I think it just snaps in. Check your manual if you have one

Sammich

yea i dont have a manual, ill chk it one of these days..i have to beat on my dash for my lights to SOMETIMES work on my climate control

Jabes

sick off-road vehicle :) lol whatd you have to do to get the ep3 seats to fit in

Sammich

lol added a piece of angle iron, i really wish i switched out the rails, but i dont even know where to begin w/ that

Sammich

going to try to drop off the teg today to get the seat belts and the passenger seat locked in. then i'm going to try to plan to get my steering rack, STS shifter and bushings installed, then look for a suspension upgrade since the oem one is so sloppy

Sammich

What paint did you use for the wheel inserts? Did you primer it also?

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk
yea i primered it and i used duplicolor paint on the inserts

update your thread chump.
sorry lover, not much to update on just daily'n for now...prolly wont update w/ pics until i drop it

SN: all the tix i found for the game is in teh nosebleeds (not my cup of tea)

Sammich

welp...nothing much but alot of maintenance...the teg broke down about a month ago, ended up replacing the dizzy, i hope this weekend i can tweek it because it acts retarded until the car is warmed up and the CEL light comes on o_0 lol. also replaced the radiator as it had a crack on it along w/ the hoses, thermostat and related gaskets. also had the power steering go out, ended up being a hose that blew, had that replaced, an axle replaced and my belts done as well. no more clicking, a smoother ride = nice DB1.

thinking about ordering my carpet next, but i dont know what color..if i should go back w/ palmy blue or go black since the EP3 seats i have *confused* any recommendations?