Back w/ the Honda Game a lil bit v.DD

Sammich

before:

during:

oh yea found out the fuel pump is accessible from inside under the rear seat :D

i got a roll of 'scrap' padding from the local carpet store for $5 :eek:k:

after (have to take more, but night fell)

Sammich

well...my car was starting slow saturday and sunday morning..and i've been having 'power' issues here for a little while, which i was already expecting to be the battery...so i went and got it tested...battery has just over half of what the cranking amps should be. so i ordered a odyssey PC680MJT battery..hopefully itll be here this week. i'm going to see if i can get this bracket for it for $15 from this guy on HT since he's tryna sell for $15, but i can get one new on another website for $25....dont judge me lol

Sammich

guess ill be installing my whale dick soon too since the big battery (cheap ass battery) will be gone finally

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
teg is looking good, i like the wheels nice work

Sammich

removed the metal jacket from the battery last night, with a little elbow grease, had my homeboy, who is out of work, paint it for me (wrinkle black) and shot him some cash...

just for reference how the bracket looked prior to painting

Sammich

cleared my taillights (removed pink lines per G2IC teg tips) that looks great, now i'm searching for some coilovers and hope to score a set before this wk is out

Sammich

LOL ill get some today...when i put them back in last night it was too dark and cold for me to go somewhere w/ lighting

Sammich

this shit is really pissin me off of how long its taking people to respond i swear i'm to the point of spending an extra $100 just to get them from a company, shit #impatient