Back w/ the Honda Game a lil bit v.DD

Sammich

think i'm going to do my spark plug wire cover gloss black and find some more 'neo chrome' screws to secure it with. also gotta respray my header shield, detail the bay and do something tidy with the wires in the bay so i can take some new engine bay pics

Sammich

it's been running. i just parked it again because my ball joints were trash and i didnt want it to fail on me while i was driving and end up w/ a totally f***ed front end.

the ball joints finally came in this week and hopefully i'll have them installed and she'll be f***ing up these roads again, word to scrapage

#RicerElite

Sammich

Finally got the lower ball joints installed

and yes i know my axles are slinging grease lol

Valve cover freshened up w/ the new nuts and grommets on it w/ the custom spark plug wire cover installed

trying to think of a nice aftermarket intake that wont make the bay look...overly riced...classy kind of look. maybe i should look for a ITR arm and box and make a custom comptech iceman intake out of it?

95B18BTurbo

3" pipe with a Blox velocity stack filter combo like I did on Daniel's car! You could wrap it or wrinkle black it like your valvecover.

Sammich

Well...i went to replace my oil pan this past sunday...

the thursday before i lifted her up to replace it...apparently it still had oil in the pan.....

AIR TIME!!!!!!!