Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OneFastGSR

That same thing happened to one of my friends, I was actually cruising with them. We had like 6-10 bikes going down the freeway, There was a mustang that I passed the mustang was like swerving alittle bit and I was like pointing to watch out for the mustang cause he was driving like he was drunk, Than I turned around and kept cruising, The next thing you know I looked back and there was like 0 bikes behind me. I was like... the fuck? I got off next exit and went back, Figured maybe they all took the exit for some reason? Well the mustang stopped to 0 mph in the freeway. One of the bikes ran into the back of it going about 90mph and he even had his gf on the back. The mustang took off and left. They went to hospital some broken bones and bike totaled.. But they're both doing good now and they got a brand new bike after that.

R13

The other asshole
2 For the Shark chassis :D ...2 for the airframe chassis as well.

Shark is more practical/Luxurious/Mature but Icon has that sweet cheetah print :lol:

SoundEfx

That same thing happened to one of my friends, I was actually cruising with them. We had like 6-10 bikes going down the freeway, There was a mustang that I passed the mustang was like swerving alittle bit and I was like pointing to watch out for the mustang cause he was driving like he was drunk, Than I turned around and kept cruising, The next thing you know I looked back and there was like 0 bikes behind me. I was like... the f***? I got off next exit and went back, Figured maybe they all took the exit for some reason? Well the mustang stopped to 0 mph in the freeway. One of the bikes ran into the back of it going about 90mph and he even had his gf on the back. The mustang took off and left. They went to hospital some broken bones and bike totaled.. But they're both doing good now and they got a brand new bike after that.
That's messed up.
I would have tried to follow him to get his license plate.

R13

The other asshole
You mean a new 125 built just like they were in the 70s :lol:

Sent from my toaster