Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OneFastGSR

I believe so, Maybe that's why it looked so weird. I just want a 06 or 07 1000rr in black. The perfect bike without stickers, and I guess ad a lower fairing lol

R13

The other asshole
Look at rhok jeans, They're kevlar, I've heard a lot of good things about them, They're armored and under $100 I believe, Have to look for their ebay stores but they're not hard, I can find you a hook up if you don't find them.

Sent from my toaster

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Thanks Kurt! What I really want is armored knee (like actual gel stuff/ rubber) and hip padding. I have army stuff all weekend though and won't get a chance to look for some. :( I have to wake up in 4 hours too haha.

Sent from my SCH-I435

R13

The other asshole
Scorpion has some good armored mesh pants as well, I bought some for my at the time gf when I had my cbr and they were like 140 if I remember but they were on sale.

Sent from my toaster

SoundEfx

All I know is that scorpion helmets SUCK.

I bought one when I started riding because I didn't have much money.

You get what you paid for I guess.

OneFastGSR

I bought a scorpion exo-1000 for $90 shipped brand new on closeout sale when I had my cbr 600. That helmet was amazing compared to my other one. I loved that helmet. I never had any problems with it what so ever.. When I sold my bike the guy even wanted the helmet. Sold it used for what I paid brand new. Of course I got it hella cheap on closeout..

94RS

No fucks given.
Thoughts on the TL1000R, Kurt? From what I've read, people say they're a bit faster and more comfortable than the RC51. Might be a cheaper alternative :what:

R13

The other asshole
Shit suspension, Analog gauges, Too much silver accents, That tail lol and harder to find for me than the RC, Looks like a ghetto gsxr :lol:

Speed doesn't matter, An RC is capable of 170-180 and stock does 150, All I need for a dedicated road bike, The RC is more of a looker, Get a custom fabbed undertail exhaust and black plastics, Even sexier, Honda reliability.

Comfort on a supersport... :lol:

Sent from my toaster

R13

The other asshole
:lol:

There's a reason no one gives a shit about the tlr :rolf:

Meanwhile the RC still remains timeless, F*** it beat the 999 in motogp and the 999 is better in every way performance wise.