Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
They still have both ECE 22.05 and the newest DOT rating.... He'll be fine. Of course my $300 cheaper AFX has the same shit, but whatever :lol:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
If he ends up crashing into a spike that hits the top of his helmet, he's going to die :lol: . The flip down shade helmets just fail the Snell puncture test on the top of the helmet whee they had to remove some of the Armor to fit the shade in.

Sent from my SCH-I435

94RS

No fucks given.
I can honestly say I've never encountered a single spike in the past 20 months... And there's non-stop construction where I live. :lol: I'll take my chances though....

R13

The other asshole
LOL

Trust me, If anything is strong enough to break through the shell you're dead anyway, All any helmet is packed with is just hard foam, It is scary to think about stuff like that happening but if it does you're done, Anything with enough force to break through your shell is gonna break your neck most likely in the event the extra density of the foam saved it from going through.

Leather doesn't protect against spikes either, You would pretty much need military spec armor in that situation.

Sent from my toaster

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
:lol: :lol: hahahahaha! Yeah I know. I was kind of joking around. The chances are stupid slim. I didn't think about that too much xD. I guess I was thinking of some crazy Expendables movie shit.

Sent from my SCH-I435

R13

The other asshole
:rolf:

Just get your girl some proper gear and shut up :haha:

Sent from my toaster

94RS

No fucks given.
Turns out it wasn't a pothole.... A damn car stopped right in front of him and had no time to react.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
:rolf:

Just get your girl some proper gear and shut up :haha:

Sent from my toaster
Your avatar looks like an rc bike :lol: . And I know! Its expensive though :'(.
Turns out it wasn't a pothole.... A damn car stopped right in front of him and had no time to react.
Are you talking about my accident with a post office truck? Cause that's what happened xD.

treeafodo

Austin
Just bought this today! It was an hour away. Drove over, took it for a ride (I was on the back :lol:) Loaded it on the truck and drove home.
2009 Honda CBR 125R. 12k kilometers on it. Picked it up for $1700 Canadian. I figured it would be a really forgiving bike and easy on insurance since I have no experience.
I'm happy. :)

94RS

No fucks given.
Since my car is back off, I'm keeping the skewtar.

Want it to look almost like this. Weld on 150 swap, same frame gussets, matte black paint, same wheels painted white, different exhaust and an led light bar to replace my halogen headlight.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
You're going to outgrow that thing super fast.... But congrats.
You say that and yet you can't get enough of your scooter xD.

Congrats dude! I like the look of it a lot. Make sure to always wear gear.

Sent from my SCH-I435