Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Not so much... I've been going back and forth on selling it for a Ninja or a Buell since the beginning of the year. I outgrew the 50, bored it, still too slow. But I'm stuck with it for now since it's my only means of transportation.

Also, since I don't seeing anyone willing to pay more than 1k for my scoot, I ended up decided on doing the 150 swap when I have the funds because it will be cheap and effective. With just different rollers, a slight larger carb and an exhaust it would get around 65mph

OneFastGSR

Gratz on your first bike! Never even heard of a cbr 125 before, Lol. I always thought 250 was the lowest. Either way it'll be fun, I wish I had a 250 or something just to cruise around on and the gas mileage on that thing is probably amazing

OneFastGSR

Well I got a guy that talks like he is 100% buying my ktm but I won't say it's sold till I have cash. He said he has a 2005 YZ 250 that has alot of mods and such and it's a race bike etc, Used to be a pro rider's bike etc. He wanted to straight trade it because he wants a 125. I didn't want another bike though just cash. He said he had a couple buyers and it should be sold in couple days than he'll come buy mine but we'll see.

OneFastGSR

Well I didn't have my phone on me earlier today and around 5 he texted me saying he had the money and tried to call me and I didn't have my phone!! I texted him back letting him know I didn't have my phone at the time and i'll be able to show the bike to him tomorrow. We'll see if he calls back tomorrow -.-

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Don't you hate that? Just afraid they changed their mind and you only had one chance :O.

Sent from my SCH-I435

OneFastGSR

Fuck yeah I hate that, Had a high chance of selling it from the looks and now it's going to be raining non stop for the next 48 hours. Shit!!!!

OneFastGSR

Spoke to soon. Guy just called me back, Asked me some more questions about the bike, He said it sounded to good to be true, As far as how well it's maintained and all that as I put in the ad. He said he'll be here friday with a trailer to buy it if it's as described (It's literally exactly how I told him so I consider it sold now, Although not till cash is in hand is it actually sold. He could change his mind between now and friday) He said he has the cash already. If he can come pick it up before friday he'll give me a call. Also he works at a machine shop and builds motors all day for cars and such, He even said they can do 5.5mm valve guides there (First shop I know of in arkansas that can do honda valve guides now). So maybe I can get some bronze valve guides in my integra's motor soon! I was going to run my stock valve guides (Don't want to but no shops around here do valve guides and don't want to ship the head for that) So now it's a possibilty to get bronze valve guides.

So excited to get this bike sold!!!!!!! I have enough money saved, If he buys the bike for 2000, I should be able to be driving a MK4 supra soon :D

R13

The other asshole
Just bought this today! It was an hour away. Drove over, took it for a ride (I was on the back :lol:) Loaded it on the truck and drove home.
2009 Honda CBR 125R. 12k kilometers on it. Picked it up for $1700 Canadian. I figured it would be a really forgiving bike and easy on insurance since I have no experience.
I'm happy. :)

R13

The other asshole
:lol:

You could squeeze some more power out of it with a new exhaust and change the sprockets.

...I'm sorry but when I reveal my RC you're gonna be jealous :rolf:

Sent from my toaster

R13

The other asshole
Change the mirrors and remove the handle on the tail :lol:

And get rid of the giant silver can. :thumbup:

Sent from my toaster

R13

The other asshole
It's funny watching the CC guys talk about motorcycles :lol:

Talking about how dangerously fast the cbr600rr is. :rolf:

Yeah... I mean, It's not slow but come on...

I always feel like I'm amongst a bunch of young kids riding for the first time when I'm around those people that typically ride on the weekend.

Fucking casuals! :mrgreen:

Sent from my toaster