Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OneFastGSR

Rode the 1000RR about 30 miles this morning. It's amazing. I don't know how I went over a year without a bike!!! I either want to resell it either profit or break even, and buy a better one. Fix this one up more (rather option 1), Or sell it and stay off a bike... It's kind've risky riding a bike hence no insurance, no registration, suspended license... Not a good idea Lol

R13

The other asshole
Don't you love it when you put something up for sale everything is going smoothly then the f***ing carb stops up and it won't rev without dying, Now I have to remove the f***ing carb an clean it.

I'm good with many things but f*** carburetors.

/rant

Last edited:

OneFastGSR

So apparently my cbr has what is called a PAIR mod, The pair system basically allows air into the exhaust system, The pair system is deleted on my bike so it doesn't allow air into the exhaust, So the unburnt fuel travels all the way to the back of the exhaust and burns when it hits the fresh air. The bike runs pretty rich to begin with. Wondering if when it pops real loud when I let off after I get on it alittle if it shoots a flame lol