Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Solo or gtfo :lol:

I don't like riding with people, I lost my riding buddy when a car trashed his r6 at a stop sign, He was fine but never got another bike per request of his girlfriend/wife, He was a funny motherfucker to ride with and he was good too, None of that having to panic brake in the corners because he was too slow. :mrgreen:

96LSteg

Jemel
Solo or gtfo :lol:

I don't like riding with people, I lost my riding buddy when a car trashed his r6 at a stop sign, He was fine but never got another bike per request of his girlfriend/wife, He was a funny motherf***er to ride with and he was good too, None of that having to panic brake in the corners because he was too slow. :mrgreen:

:rolf: see if you were staying in TN i would ride out there from NC but youre going to Commifornia and s*** :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Oh you don't wanna ride with me :lol: I'm a fucking master at the killswitch game :rolf:

I don't think me and him ever rode together without hitting each others killswitches at least 3-4 times.

It's hilarious to do it in heavy traffic right as the light turns green, Even better if you manage to snag their key :twisted:

So yeah, If you get one soon enough bring your spare key too :mrgreen:

OneFastGSR

Showed the ktm to some guy today, He seemed like he was serious about getting a dirtbike. He didn't bs at all. But he didn't show any positive or negatives he just looked at it... Actually started first kick to. He said he was going to look at a couple more bikes and give me a call after he thinks about it

OneFastGSR

I read on the CBR forum that there was a real bad oil burning issue with the 07/08 models (more 08) so be careful with that. So far I havent seen any repeating issues with Kawi and im looking at the 13 CBR 1k and the 09+ R1s
Yeah different models/years have different issues, The 08/09 had a pretty major problem, The primary drive gear on the crank would get the teeth stripped overtime and also burn oil. They have a warranty on all of them. I think there's still another year, If you have a 08/09 with the crank sound they will replace your motor with the updated crank etc so it doesn't happen. The 06/07 main problem is really just stators going bad. Guess my brother got lucky his stator never went out, But alot of them do from what i've read.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
You hit my killswitch and take my key i'll knock your ass off your bike before you can leave lol
X1000000 I would wreck someone so hard if they did that. I'm waiting for my first car that merges into me to where I'll have to throw a boot into their car door. :mrgreen:

The last guy that merged on me is lucky I decided to speed away instead. He had an eye patch though haha.

R13

The other asshole
I wish, Some day I will when I can have a bike to track or just ride causally, Sadly the fuel tank isn't big as big as I need it to be.

Fucking camaro has me worked up today, I moved it over into my yard for a couple days to fix something on the teg (Hate working in my dark garage, Sarcastically I said "Now when I go to move it, It will be stuck despite the fact that it has always started every time I tried it for the last 3 years" Sure enough, Won't start, Has fuel, Fired a couple times but smells flooded, Nothing has thoroughly pissed me off that much in a couple years.

Maybe I can sort it out fairly easy another day, Today was just not the day for that, I'm so tired of that curse, I just wish it was gone so I didn't have to look at it ever again.

I'm just gonna go relax for a while, I feel like a fucking asshole, I'm one of the last people on earth that would rage over an insignificant object.

R13

The other asshole
Don't get your hopes up :lol:

It is a z28, But it's also the biggest mistake I ever made :rolf: The shit we buy when we're 15yrs old...

R13

The other asshole
I don't know, It's always started but today it wouldn't f***ing do it.

Hopefully the fuel gauge is just off because the battery is low and it's actually out, There was fuel in the filter but there may not have been in the tank if I'm lucky.

It was fun to drive, 5 speed, 300~hp, Stage... something clutch :lol: It takes about 80lbs of force to push it in.

R13

The other asshole
That's exactly what I'm doing :lol:

I need to wetsand the whole thing and polish it to better my chances of getting some cash out of it.