Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Well... Just emailed on this: http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/mcy/4571830859.html

Laugh away, no f***s given. I've always liked Tomos' :mrgreen: But the way my scoot is smoking and pissing oil, I figure I need another way to work since I can't keep racking up miles on my dads car.

The scoot's 150 swap will be put on hold for a while until after I get a B20 for my Integra. And my Integra is back on hold yet again because we've still gotta move, so I'll have to put it in storage for a bit... At least until we get settled I to whatever new place we find

Priorities. :thumbup:

Last edited:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Those pictures are funny xD.

Put a weed wacker motor on it, paint it yellow and black, and call it bumble bee :lmao:

OneFastGSR

pulled stator cover off and resiliconed it up, Used a ton this time, If it leaks idk what's going to stop it from leaking..

Now I'm trying to figure out what these 2 open hoses are from or what they go to, also this random hanging connector, Both hoses and connector is open in same area.

First hose is coming from that piece between radiator/header
2nd hose is coming from back of the cylinder head, around the bike, than ends/opened right up front where the other one is
connector is coming from main harness, hanging right where the 2 opened hoses are.

What has been modified, removed, or missing? Just trying to figure out why the bike has a bit of a weird idle, I think it should be more smoother..

R13

The other asshole
That looks like a plug to a sensor, Similar to the IACV on tegs.

Hoses are just breathers

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
I'm pretty sure the first is probably your coolant overflow tube. I have that comes out of my lower fairing. Just the other day I had about a cup of coolant on the ground. It came from that hose so its all good!

No idea on the second.. Lol.

94RS

No fucks given.
If it's the same PAIR I'm thinking of, then that's emissions crap. I deleted it on the scoot.

OneFastGSR

I'm think the plug can be left undone, the 1st hose is good to be undone, but the hose coming from the back of the cylinder head should be plugged? Whenever I start the bike tomorrow i'm going to put my hand over it see if it changes anything or if there is any vacuum going to it. If so that could be the cause of the rough idle

94RS

No fucks given.
So dude with the Tomos emailed back, apparently has people looking at it already.... Fucker. :lol:

Having my dad call on this for me while I'm at work: http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/mcy/4559763621.html

I've seen this thing for sale for almost 2 weeks, he originally wanted 1200 I think, lowered it to 1k, then a few days ago 800, yesterday 700, then last night 625. I wake up and find it at 550. My price range. :D